Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Linus made me LOL so hard

This is a discussion on Linus made me LOL so hard within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; there is a legit +10 new unique made recently by k2 xD...
Page: 2

there is a legit +10 new unique made recently by k2 xD

IsgurosBous

I don't think Linus really knows what babashopping is. Babashoppers don't 'try hard to get their items', just get their creditcard.
    And indeed lol, NO WAI they'll be able to find out which item is babashopped and which is just borrowed/gýfted.

Do you guys honestly like this ko or don't you want ke back? When rocs and rols and +8 s were special thing to have or see. I find it boring now and I support this idea.

I do not believe Linus can track down all items that have been duped, let stand babashopped. Theoretical this is not possible.

rasta

Do you guys honestly like this ko or don't you want ke back? When rocs and rols and +8 s were special thing to have or see. I find it boring now and I support this idea.[/b]

KE was the best expansion ever released then rofd came and it was also a lot of fun, but plat prem and the new expansion destroyed it all, you can't tank 5 ppl anymore, you rarely can 1 - hit people.

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

there is a legit +10 new unique made recently by k2 xD[/b]
    yea and every1 on oly is looking for a new server to play on h34r:

Banned

Do you guys honestly like this ko or don't you want ke back? When rocs and rols and +8 s were special thing to have or see. I find it boring now and I support this idea.[/b]
    I'm pretty sure gettin rid of the high level shit would just be like pushing the reset button. The only difference now, is it will take merely weeks to get a hoard of +10's back in the mix. But honastly, what's the point of +30 RB? or +10 items if they weren't supposed to be a part of the game?

I'm with you Zerbs cuz i love how it used to be, but this game has shifted too far to shift back that way. Too many ppl rely on the $$$.

ItsAllStrength

i think k2 should implement something on trade screen for usd. like verify bank accounts and shit and have a pay with usd option and charge a fee... then it would be legal they make money and people still babashop

But how can he know if the item is babashopped/duped?. How can they dare to do a wipe that way if there isn't a way to recognize innocent and guilty.[/b]

So many people fail to realize everything done in game trades/upgrades etc is logged.. Alot of people end up getting owned this way..

cRuX

KE was the best expansion ever released then rofd came and it was also a lot of fun, but plat prem and the new expansion destroyed it all, you can't tank 5 ppl anymore, you rarely can 1 - hit people.[/b]
    Nothing beats original KO..I miss the days sititng in Piana worrying about if someone is going to lure Lycaons into town or not

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

I'm pretty sure gettin rid of the high level shit would just be like pushing the reset button. The only difference now, is it will take merely weeks to get a hoard of +10's back in the mix. But honastly, what's the point of +30 RB? or +10 items if they weren't supposed to be a part of the game?

I'm with you Zerbs cuz i love how it used to be, but this game has shifted too far to shift back that way. Too many ppl rely on the $$$.[/b]
    thing is though, what about the people who got +9 items WITHOUT baba-shopping? (i.e.) me,

i know many people think the only way to get +9 items is to babashop, but A LOT of people do not rely on babashopping.

the only people that do are mainly here on this forum ~~

you can still pk with igc and shit, you just have 2 know how to make money and use your head ~~

adindo

thing is though, what about the people who got +9 items WITHOUT baba-shopping? (i.e.) me,

i know many people think the only way to get +9 items is to babashop, but A LOT of people do not rely on babashopping.

the only people that do are mainly here on this forum ~~

you can still pk with igc and shit, you just have 2 know how to make money and use your head ~~[/b]
    +1

Banned

+1[/b]
    sure, when other people using +10 items ..

KE was the best expansion ever released then rofd came and it was also a lot of fun, but plat prem and the new expansion destroyed it all, you can't tank 5 ppl anymore, you rarely can 1 - hit people.[/b]
    This is totally true, the main reason I like(d) KO was because you could take down like 6 people if you had good stuff. Now noobs can get pretty good items for just 500k.... The noob lvl's are seperated from the higher lvl's, so now in Ronark Land you will only see 80's and close to lvl 80 users, and it's not possible to tank 4 lvl 80's.

There are a couple people in my clan that have spent billions and billions and billions of coins to make one or two +9 items because they enjoy upgrading, and refuse to use USD to get the items. They play the game FOR the game, not to make money or use their bank accounts to be able and be better than a 12 y/o kid who doesn't have the same means. We've had the discussion a few times before and they've said that they'd be more than willing to give up their +9 items if it meant all the other duped/bug abused/hacked +9/+10 items were wiped as well.

But I do agree however, that I don't see K2 doing anything of the sort of deleting/downgrading items in the game of "babashoppers" because they can't prove who babashopped something and who simply made the item or bought it for igc/igi.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast