Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Linus made me LOL so hard

This is a discussion on Linus made me LOL so hard within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So many people fail to realize everything done in game trades/upgrades etc is logged.. Alot of people end up getting ...
Page: 3

So many people fail to realize everything done in game trades/upgrades etc is logged.. Alot of people end up getting owned this way..[/b]
    most probably but how can they proove u didnt get that item for free or just upgraded on another acc ?

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

That is quite honestly the dumbest thing i could have ever heard Linus say...there is no way to delete +1/+2 items that people have, because as far as anyone is concerned, they used their own gb's and bought the items from Merchants. As far as i know, the only thing they could really delete/remove are the GM bought items such as +9's and +3 uniques. Those have a very specific code that can be detected fairly easily.

Nothing beats original KO..I miss the days sititng in Piana worrying about if someone is going to lure Lycaons into town or not [/b]
    old time was the best when +6 shell was amazing

old time was the best when +6 shell was amazing[/b]
    Wrong! When you got into every party when you had chitin set (even if it was only magic items/rare items lol)

Bill +3 8 man deruvish party <3

miami

Delete all +10 items / +4 uniques simple none of that shit is legit.

There are a couple people in my clan that have spent billions and billions and billions of coins to make one or two +9 items because they enjoy upgrading, and refuse to use USD to get the items. They play the game FOR the game, not to make money or use their bank accounts to be able and be better than a 12 y/o kid who doesn&#39;t have the same means. We&#39;ve had the discussion a few times before and they&#39;ve said that they&#39;d be more than willing to give up their +9 items if it meant all the other duped/bug abused/hacked +9/+10 items were wiped as well.

But I do agree however, that I don&#39;t see K2 doing anything of the sort of deleting/downgrading items in the game of "babashoppers" because they can&#39;t prove who babashopped something and who simply made the item or bought it for igc/igi.[/b]
    +1

I know many people who got +9 items by igc or igi trades, if they downgrade or delete those items not only cheaters but a lot of GG legit players will be affected.

Id rather see TBL edits gone first.

So many people fail to realize everything done in game trades/upgrades etc is logged.. Alot of people end up getting owned this way..[/b]
    Trade logs yes

Merchant logs no

Trade logs yes

Merchant logs no[/b]

So how did they manage to replace everyone&#39;s items after the merchant hack?

515saint

Delete all +10 items / +4 uniques simple none of that shit is legit.[/b]
    +1 (cept for the sob in oly with the k2 made +10 ...lucky prick)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123