Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

List of All Bugs in USKO

This is a discussion on List of All Bugs in USKO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Here, list all the bugs in USKO you can think of. Even the small bugs, list them. Please don't make ...
Page: 1

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Here, list all the bugs in USKO you can think of.
    Even the small bugs, list them.

Please don't make stupid comments like "the game is a bug" - yes we know; list REAL bugs, and I will compile a list.
    Anyone found to be spamming this topic will be warned/suspended.

-------------------------------------

Merchant Bug
    If you merchant an item, and while merchanting, you letter the item away, the item stays in merchant but becomes "bugged" - meaning it cannot be bought.

Ardream War Bug
    You can log ardream during Dark Lunar War ONLY by disconnecting in ardream and relogging during war..

Battle Arena Bug
    There are some spots where you cant be attacked. (safe spots inside arena).

Click Bug
    If you spam a command too many times (ie. trade & party) you will be click bugged - you cannot click anything and you must relog.

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

I'll start it off.

Merchant Bug
    If you merchant an item, and while merchanting, you letter the item away, the item stays in merchant but becomes "bugged" - meaning it cannot be bought.

xanarchistx

Ardream War Bug
    You can log ardream during Dark Lunar War ONLY by disconnecting in ardream and relogging during war..

Far Buff Bug
    Self-Explanitory, but yes, It is a bug.

Dupe
    Needs explanation?

Teleporting Timed Skill Bug
    Any scroll, or powerup including wolf, swift, books, scrolls, enchants, and lupin disapears (the icon, making it impossible to tell when being used) when teleporting through gates such as Luferson->Bellua, or El Morad->Asga

Client Side Dupe
    Moving HP Pots to another inventory slot while using a potion, It creates another stack which is unusuable, and deletes after relog, but bugs that space in your inventory.

No Boss Drop?
    Randomly in Ardream, a clan can cleary get most damage on a boss when they are the ONLY ones hitting it, it being at full health, and the boss isn't given to the clear winners of top damage...
    (Some cases excluded)

DarkSid

Well, one bug I remember now is:

Battle Arena bug:
    Was there today so thats why I post it.

DLW BUG

You can log into DLW as 60+ if you log in LW and log back in at DLW ( not sure if its already fixed lol)

ISeeYouPee

if u trade your friend and he doesnt press k and you press trade on the button icon you will exit the screen and your friend will still have it :P and now u will have bugged inventory!

Well, one bug I remember now is:

Battle Arena bug:
    Was there today so thats why I post it.[/b]
    i was gona say that one
    OPEN BOX BUG
    some boxxes fail to open during xping at say dts or something

DLW BUG

You can log into DLW as 60+ if you log in LW and log back in at DLW ( not sure if its already fixed lol)[/b]
    this was long time ago
    fixed since ROFD came out coz they use different maps for LW and DLW ever since

DLW BUG

You can log into DLW as 60+ if you log in LW and log back in at DLW ( not sure if its already fixed lol)[/b]
    im sure he will tp you back to luferson / elmorad

Kain_the_heartbreaker

if u trade your friend and he doesnt press k and you press trade on the button icon you will exit the screen and your friend will still have it :P and now u will have bugged inventory![/b]
    im pretty sure thats fixed, that was the method used to choose ur reward from item quests such as green chests.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

YA! make a list...ill get to abusing them all once ur done

Teleporting Timed Skill Bug
    Any scroll, or powerup including wolf, swift, books, scrolls, enchants, and lupin disapears when teleporting through gates such as Luferson->Bellua, or El Morad->Asga
    this one pisses me off all the time

Range Buff
    when not in view range of ur priest in ur party, you can receive range health buff.

Overweight
    Wearing STR gear can allow u to hold lots of weight when u take ur STR gear off even though ur overweight still, but nothing wrong cept u can't loot items or trade items.

Abyss A2/A3
    Can access the Second/Third Servers of Abyss/Hell Abyss/Dragon Cave, by relogging in the Dragon Cave on Server 1.

Sliding
    Running behind a mob in a Triangle fashion will allow you to hit the mob and the mob can't hit you in return. Aka sliding.

Comboing/Speed Glitching
    Cancel animation of your skills by movement or autoattack on/off

Transformation Speed Casting
    By using transformation scroll to change to the Burning Skeleton or Death Knight, your casting is the fastest among all transformation creatures.

Scroll Dropage
    By clicking off your scroll Hp/AC/Speed pot, etc. will make you lose ur next scroll completely after you die, get debuffed and cured (of that type of scroll, malice =ac, mage solid skill = swiftpot)

Prolonged Stunned
    Die while stunned by a mage/warrior(80skill) you might notice that once in town after clicking ok, your still stunned.

Range Debuffs
    While casting a debuff on your target and the said target runs outta range or towns, the debuff will still land on them.

+MP on Mages in PVP
    Your base dmg effects your damage, while any +MP stat u have will not increase the dmg in PVP, but will increase it in PVE. (mages hit hard enough, nuff said :P)

Trade Slingshot patented by me :P
    While walking backwards by pressing the 's' key, someone trades you. You now get slingshotted forward and are on an autorun path.

No Rogue Lupin Eyes
    When a rogue is in your party and casts lupin eyes, then leaves the party, everyone in the party will still recieve lupine eyes for the total amount of 50 seconds.\

Purple HP Bar
    Recent bug, involving when getting debuffed, and cure yourself doesn't always remove the Purple color from your HP bar, but your party bar will actually tell if ur debuffed or not by the purple color.

Green Party HP bar
    There is times that the HP bar of your party member or urself will stay the green color (slowed color).

Skill Resisted and Lost Swift
    Eventhough resisting a slow skill (legcut, scream, etc.) you will lose ur swift once the slow skill timer runs out on you. This also happens with lightfeet, which can allow for prolonged lightfeet use.

Siege Weapon Removal
    While below full health with a siege weapon on, you can remove it, thus giving you full health. Also putting a siege weapon scroll on will give you full hp.

Knights and Confederacy
    Well I believe its a bug, but during castle siege war, even though ur allies you can in fact attack each other, besieging the castle.

Resurrection without EXP loss
    Well dunno if this is considered a bug or not cuz infact ur still dead, but the skill states that "Recover 60% EXP points", so could go either way. Well its as simple as resurrecting someone when they are dead in pvp, weither its in the lunar wars, ronark land, abyss, etc.

Luring
    While staying relatively close to the mob and pulling it away from the spawn, will allow you to take the mob anywhere you'd like it to go instead of it running shortly back to its spawn like its supposed to. Once u get too far out of range or sleep it and it wakes up, its supposed to go back to its spawn, but theres also ways of doing a true lure like the olden days, but I don't know how its done.

Absoluteness and Matchless
    While hitting someone in PVP you will notice the dmg displayed on your screen differs from on the targets screen. This is done by taking ur true dmg and reducing it by 10% or 15% depending on which passive skill the target possesses. For example: You see 1000dmg, the target actually receives 900dmg (with Absoluteness), or 850dmg (with Matchless).

Mobs respawning with 80% or 70% HP
    Hard to explain so I'll just give an example. 5 mobs in the spawn. 4 Mobs Parasited (20%) and 1 Superior Parasited(30%) before its death. Now next 4 mobs in the set order you killed them will respawn with 80% health, (in other words parasite wore off the target). Now the last mob will respawn with 70% of its total HP, because of superior parasite wearing off.

Mage Teleportation during Lunar War
    Theres times in which if your close enough to the prison door, a mage can teleport you out of the prison. There is also times when its laggy enough that when a mage in prison tps you to prison will allow you to walk right threw the prison door. There is also times when outside the prison you still can't be teleported by a mage.

Mob Attacking while your flashing
    While logging back in, u get a few seconds of supposedly invincable but that does always happen, the mobs do agro you sometimes, while flashing so ur not allowed to pot/use skills.

Mob Agro while Transformation
    While logging back in with a transformation scroll on, sometimes the scroll has no effect on the mobs and they will agro you directly, reTSing or zoning will fix the problem.

Alt+Tabbing while in a party
    Sometimes while alt+tabing out of the game, while in a party you start to autofollow one of ur party members (the one selected by Tab key).

Char not Disconnecting
    Even after getting the msg during login "Your account is in use, would you like to disconnect it?"

Alt+Tabbing while connecting
    While your Account is in use and not Disconnecting. With the Message window up, saying "would you like to disconnect your account?", you now press Enter. Once done that quickly Alt+tab to another window, this will keep spamming the server retrying to disconnect ur account over and over automatically.

Transformation Scroll Combo Casting
    Just like regular comboing, by breaking casting with movement, mid cast u move with a skeleton transformation (its the fastest), will allow u to cast any spells/heals faster.

Got a big list going, I'll come up with more and edit this post, cuz I'm bored.

The swift bug is really damn annoying. I'm not sure exactly how it's caused, but i think it has something to do with just going out of range RIGHT as it's done the animation.

Bugging stones. Although I do like/do this, I think it should be removed and some form of confirmation window should pop up with who is ressing you and how many stones you're being ressed. :S

Vigilante

If your gonna put overweight using str gear then you should put Undy using hp gear.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast