Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

List of All Bugs in USKO

This is a discussion on List of All Bugs in USKO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I was gonna put undying, but I wouldn't expect the buff to change by me changing my armors/accessories, but I ...
Page: 2

I was gonna put undying, but I wouldn't expect the buff to change by me changing my armors/accessories, but I see where your going it could possibly considered a bug.

KokoGG

Abyss Bug
    You can not set a re spawn point in the desperation or hell abyss'

graydeath

Sundries/Inn Hostess Bug
    When you buy items from sundries or take items out of inn hostess your inventory and whole KO screen gets bugged, you can still use your keyboard but you cant click on anything, until relog.

Dual Minor on skillbar
    AQ DUAL MINOR!!!

I will mention a couple Terrain bugs.

The area by the Mastodons/Megarodon near El Morad Castle where you can walk up a hill that brings you to the edge of the map.

That spot in Moradon near the FT Priest where people drop into the water.

i stil get the memory hack error >_> cant even go merchant cause after 15 min it will pop up and my computer reboots!!

DontWorryBeHappy

Bug with IronBow and Enchant Weapon.You can use it on HornCrossbow and work but when you try on IronBow enchant give only 1 ap more.

Abyss A2/A3
    Can access the Second/Third Servers of Abyss/Hell Abyss/Dragon Cave, by relogging in the Dragon Cave on Server 1.

Sliding
    Running behind a mob in a Triangle fashion will allow you to hit the mob and the mob can't hit you in return. Aka sliding.

Comboing/Speed Glitching
    Cancel animation of your skills by movement or autoattack on/off

+MP on Mages in PVP
    Your base dmg effects your damage, while any +MP stat u have will not increase the dmg in PVP, but will increase it in PVE. (mages hit hard enough, nuff said :P)[/b]
    Not bugs :P

Bug with IronBow and Enchant Weapon.You can use it on HornCrossbow and work but when you try on IronBow enchant give only 1 ap more.[/b]
    thats becouse iron bow is in offhand not sure is it bug...

Your calling cancelling your animation of ur skill while swifted to run faster to allow you to catch up to another swifted person running in a straight line not a bug? ;P Wow guess lots of the old dupes aren't bugs either then.
    Just cuz they can be still done right now, doesn't mean its not a bug.

KokoGG

Your calling cancelling your animation of ur skill to run faster to allow you to catch up to a swifted person running in a straight line not a bug? ;P Wow guess lots of the old dupes aren't bugs either then.[/b]
    it dosent really let you run faster is just keeps you from slowing down (i might be wrong havent really played anything but rogue xD)

it happens with rogues too, you can catch up to a lightfeeting rogue ahead of you using the speed glitch too.

Mario

Battle Arena Bug
    There are some spots where you cant be attacked. (safe spots inside arena).[/b]
    so its a bug on arena, but its not a bug on saturday wars ?????????? fkn funny, coz i got flammed when i writed, that orcs abusin bugged place on war <_<

Not bugs :P
    thats becouse iron bow is in offhand not sure is it bug...[/b]
    combo actually IS bug abusing..
    "you press R,S or W to cancel your skill animation" < that smells like bug, doesnt it?

CSW Gate Bug

When Castle gates are close you can just relog and the gate wont load so you can just walk right through :P

IkoRia

combo actually IS bug abusing..
    "you press R,S or W to cancel your skill animation" < that smells like bug, doesnt it?[/b]
    annunchecd as a non bug by k2 it self, lonnng back now tho

since when does K2 control development of Knight Online?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast