Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

List of All Bugs in USKO

This is a discussion on List of All Bugs in USKO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Click Bug If Player A and Player B click same time trade, its give a high chance that someone get ...
Page: 3

Heim4teil

Click Bug
    If Player A and Player B click same time trade, its give a high chance that someone get click bugged and cant use skills and so on with mouse!

Banned

[b]Self- / partymember killing bug

I don't know how this can happen but sometimes if u make kill in cz it shows that u have killed your self or some1 from your party

Banned

Ohh and don't forget the lollipop weapon bug
    if u change weapon or shield while u're dead then if turns into mini weapon / shield ( looks like lollipop :lol: )

Getting killed twice in CZ at the same time and losing double the NP

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

in LW ship map, a few bug spots near orc warder where mages/ argers cant get atacked

If you TP while you are flashing sometimes you will keep flashing untill you TP to Moradon or CZ etc, and while you are flashing you can't R attack

Banned

If you TP while you are flashing sometimes you will keep flashing untill you TP to Moradon or CZ etc, and while you are flashing you can't R attack[/b]
    What do u mean under flashing? the level 1 mage skill ?

What do u mean under flashing? the level 1 mage skill ? [/b]
    When you TP from CZ to EMC you are flashing for a few secs, if you TP then to lets say Kalluga or Eslant to check for bosses or w/e you might get bugged, you will flash untill you relog or TP to Moradon or CZ.

When you TP from CZ to EMC you are flashing for a few secs, if you TP then to lets say Kalluga or Eslant to check for bosses or w/e you might get bugged, you will flash untill you relog or TP to Moradon or CZ.[/b]
    Yeh that always happens when i go into the Abyss and go down a level as soon as i get in, cant R damage at all -.-

It's called:

B L I N K I N G

Rampage

-Well there is one bug that annoys me since I'm on new server. When you wanna buy scrolls from merchants, they're always in strange places around the screen so you can't see the price.

-Can't switch skillbar while you click a pot with mouse.

Well just started expansion, so only have 2 new bugs to tell

stevouk

Overweight
    Wearing STR gear can allow u to hold lots of weight when u take ur STR gear off even though ur overweight still, but nothing wrong cept u can't loot items or trade items.[/b]
    Uhhhh this is supposed to be here :S...why do you think there is strength bonus on an enion bow O.o

stevouk

Oh and that stupid bug where you go to click a potion and the fucking potion gets stuck on the end of your mouse pointer!!!!!!!! Zzzzzzzzz i've died so many times like that...

`~Scroll BuG~'

1. If u click away ur scrolls or 'cancel' them and rescroll those scrolls will bug when u either die / teleport / or get slowed or duffed .

2. Sometimes when u get debuffed or slowed scroll will disapear , ur scroll will remain but will prevent u from getting swift or wolf again and cannot be cured . Must wait for them to either run out or for u to get slowed again or subside .

black-art

If u think that combo is bug - canceling animation by pressing s or w or w/e, then 000000 aka zero is greates bug abuser then he could be banned. Also other guys that made combo tutorials....
    Combo isnt bug.

And scrolls bug is so sucky...
    KO ate tons of my scrolls.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast