Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

List of All Bugs in USKO

This is a discussion on List of All Bugs in USKO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; K2 is a bug...
Page: 4

K2 is a bug

Robokill

Oh and that stupid bug where you go to click a potion and the fucking potion gets stuck on the end of your mouse pointer!!!!!!!! Zzzzzzzzz i've died so many times like that...[/b]
    yea same for me

If u think that combo is bug - canceling animation by pressing s or w or w/e, then 000000 aka zero is greates bug abuser then he could be banned. Also other guys that made combo tutorials....
    Combo isnt bug.

And scrolls bug is so sucky...
    KO ate tons of my scrolls.[/b]
    lots of stuff in KO are bugs and people don't get banned for using it, really cuz its an everyday thing. Will getting urself a range buff, get u banned, hell no it happens everyday by many of priests. If comboing was really a feature in the game, it'd be posted along with all the other features, and explained in game tutorials. There is no real development of KO for the English community so most of these bugs listed will not be fixed, or are already fixed with the Korean KO, so don't worry or cry ur eyes out.

Banned

It's called:
    B L I N K I N G[/b]
    +1 but i got the point already :P

1st off sry for spam but cooltang leave plx half of what u listed isnt buggs to worry about or can play w/o >.>

ts shortage

some times when you use ts and relog u still have ts but mobs can hit u

the xtrap and all thsoe kind of log in issues should b resolved as well

Sliding
    Running behind a mob in a Triangle fashion will allow you to hit the mob and the mob can't hit you in return. Aka sliding.

Comboing/Speed Glitching
    Cancel animation of your skills by movement or autoattack on/off

Sliding is not a bug! Comboing on the other hand is, but it's an authorized bug.

Comboing on the other hand is, but it's an authorized bug.[/b]
    k2 said it a while back

r3dev0

Im not sure if this bug is still around as it was back in ke but.

Party Bug.
    someone sends you an invitation for party and you have that window open while you teleport to another zone, you cant invite or get invited to parties.

party trade bugs are anoying >.>

kill kospers in abbys behind walls old old bug walk up 2 pillers or as close 2 wall as possible then logg off while ur loading hold forward walk threw wall while blinking and pwn some homos cheating

Strider

you cant stack 999 armour or weapon enchant scrolls from sundries in your inventory all at once. But you can buy them in lots of 100 to get to 999

Zulkir

you loose 2 or 3 minutes of powerup scrools in your next login after any dc or exit from game

MalaViDa

K2 its the best bug in Knight Online

WALL HACK

U stick to a wall, abyss wall, buildings,mountains etc... u relog and in 2 seconds u will be able to tresspass them and move to the other side.

mammlea

Turk Time Bug

This happens between 4 am and 6 pm. You cant connect to server because it says Premium only users

Havvk

PUS SEAL BUG

If u go PUS and come back to game,all the items in ur inventory who were sealed,wont have the "blue thingy" that makes them sealed :P,so watch out if u are exping and go PUS,dont NPC a FP,maybe is ur DD helm

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast