Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

List of All Bugs in USKO

This is a discussion on List of All Bugs in USKO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; PUS SEAL BUG If u go PUS and come back to game,all the items in ur inventory who were sealed,wont ...
Page: 5

Cadence96

PUS SEAL BUG

If u go PUS and come back to game,all the items in ur inventory who were sealed,wont have the "blue thingy" that makes them sealed :P,so watch out if u are exping and go PUS,dont NPC a FP,maybe is ur DD helm [/b]
    It is kept sealed. Test it trying to merchant the item.

Lag0nx

Dual Minor on skill bar
    AQ DUAL MINOR!!![/b]
    I don't think dual minor is a bug, Since the skill is spammed anyway and using 2 buttons just makes it easier to use,not any faster.. u can still fast minor using 1 button but u'll have to click like crazy.

And merchant bug,u merchant and sometimes ur "shop" doesnt open and u can walk around but u can attack/use skills,only gets fixed if u town etc.

RiseAgainst_

Range Buff

Siege Weapon Removal
    While below full health with a siege weapon on, you can remove it, thus giving you full health. Also putting a siege weapon scroll on will give you full hp.[/b]
    This is not a bug ffs damn NOOB ppl. Its like taking of ur scrolls off to scroll back faster ! :angry: and yes GMs have said its not also.

-Spartan-

Experience Bug
    getting .50 per apostle or getting 1% per troll its a simple bugg but iam not going to post it no pm's i do not use it my self since you get banned and i dont wana get banned. " imagine 30 000exp x 72" thats the bug.

Mana save bug
    never loose mana while using skills. and theirs also the save your mana bug.

coin bug
    it some thing i dont know CNKO use or all dupers use they bug coin drops like 100x coins , and the coin dupe bug and other stuff.

Fragmentation Dupe
    lol you can dupe anything once or else you get DC <- dont think its real but its a bug

Experience Bug
    getting .50 per apostle or getting 1% per troll its a simple bugg but iam not going to post it no pm&#39;s i do not use it my self since you get banned and i dont wana get banned. " imagine 30 000exp x 72" thats the bug.[/b]
    that bug is one which comes with hacks which arent naturally included in KO..

hej

You cant select character, you have to quit game.
    If you character is in CZ you cant login to 2 server even do it have CZ.

Vaseline

Cape Symbol Bug
    After you do cape quest and then you go get your symbol you must go on all 3 servers and do the symbol or you cant see the symbol.

is it still bugged idk i dont play ko anymore?

Them changing gold premium to bronze (newest bug) lol

pw change shit (

sometimes cant change PW

piss&#39;s me of

Invasion Bug
    If you are a human rogue ( dunno if it works for orc ) use lightfeet right before you teleport to kalluga or hashak port by the gate thing. You will have unlimited light feet intil u get screamed, leg cutted, or iced. Its really helpful cuz the other rogues have to use lightfeet again while u run up on their ass and dont have to lightfeet

hej

There you have one more, Rouge can run out from Prison in war.

_alex_

RESPAWN SCROLL BUG

You die by mob, relog and cant use respawn scroll anymore cause it say: "U have to lose exp to use respawn scroll bla bla bla.. "
    That&#39;s still not fixed.

Light Feet Bug

sometimes if u r in CZ when u use light feet alot u get dc&#39;d for no reason it happens to me always espically if u keep it in right mouse click

dont know if already listed but here :
    Fraps
    When u start fraps , and then run k.o. it will go in game and than kick you out because of xtrap problem.

fuck off!

patorox

since when does K2 control development of Knight Online?[/b]

this was the smartest thing Ive readed in this topic :P

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast