Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By regiss
  • 1 Post By TankxD

todays KO is ugly as hell

This is a discussion on todays KO is ugly as hell within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So I made my char today for the new Server and I'm kinda disappointed to see what KO turned into ...
Page: 1

Default todays KO is ugly as hell

So I made my char today for the new Server and I'm kinda disappointed to see what KO turned into (having old KO and KE in mind)..
    On the creation screen you can see Rogue with a sword and shield (??).. sometimes you add so many features that you fuck up the whole product.
    I think NTTGame did so many choices within the last years that were inconsistent with the general flavor of KO.
    Instead of adding new galactical weapons and armors, crazy PUS things they could have just develop several variants of high class items (besides exceptional Raptor, like Raptor with Lightning, poison, flame, etc.). The weapon def chitins from the MSS Quests were already a good start. Are people in todays KO still farming in Abyss?

Nostalgia attempt: Anyone here remember that launch screen when you had a screaming orc (2003-2004 I think) or later on EMC / Luferson Castle?

Kids these days probably won't understand what do voker, nova mage and abyss have in common

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    So I made my char today for the new Server and I'm kinda disappointed to see what KO turned into (having old KO and KE in mind)..
    On the creation screen you can see Rogue with a sword and shield (??).. sometimes you add so many features that you fuck up the whole product.
    I think NTTGame did so many choices within the last years that were inconsistent with the general flavor of KO.
    Instead of adding new galactical weapons and armors, crazy PUS things they could have just develop several variants of high class items (besides exceptional Raptor, like Raptor with Lightning, poison, flame, etc.). The weapon def chitins from the MSS Quests were already a good start. Are people in todays KO still farming in Abyss?

Nostalgia attempt: Anyone here remember that launch screen when you had a screaming orc (2003-2004 I think) or later on EMC / Luferson Castle?
    Probably quarter of this forum.

Roteska and BluePrint like this.

They should have put the screaming orc on that billboard rather than the Chaos Knight :P

thats nothing look at the new class "Kurians" that was an abomination whoever approved that skin and said oh hell yea that looks cool should be fired.
    Johnson likes this.

holy shit that ko intro dude ! good to remember the old days !

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    Probably quarter of this forum.

Jeez, I used to hate that annoying orc I had to mute sound every time he screamed

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Jeez, I used to hate that annoying orc I had to mute sound every time he screamed
    That noise literally woke up my family for literally like 100 times.