Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

List of dupe items(dont buy)(list of diez)

This is a discussion on List of dupe items(dont buy)(list of diez) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I was told that they were going to change hardware last night (diez at least). Was there any restart? Still, ...
Page: 2

I was told that they were going to change hardware last night (diez at least). Was there any restart?

Still, dont think duping is caused by hardware problems. Good to have a better box, but that's not helping to fix the current problem.

sophiem

Originally posted by Devile
    I was told that they were going to change hardware last night (diez at least). Was there any restart?

Still, dont think duping is caused by hardware problems. Good to have a better box, but that's not helping to fix the current problem.
    was restart if i am not wronge only to d1

Banned

Originally posted by SirKnight+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SirKnight)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-devilscommandments
    why is this in this section
    shut up dumbass[/b]
    +1

Banned

Originally posted by Devile

all servers were restarted last night

d2 and d3 down 1st and up 1st.....never did d1 where all the dupers were prob.... :P

only d2 and d3 restart that all

fronzy

maybe MS+6s? I saw one go for 980M in Mora D1

sophiem

update

Mental_Anguish

Originally posted by fronzy
    maybe MS+6s? *I saw one go for 980M in Mora D1
    prolly............

Parasol

i was bought my giga +7 axe about 375m.. but it's still with me for 2 months

all about is "luck lucky ducky"

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by fronzy
    maybe MS+6s? *I saw one go for 980M in Mora D1
    Thinking the same thing... I have yet to see MS +1's on the market but they're always +6... around 900-999 m...

azza

The main duped weapon, i would probably say is the mirage dagger im a rogue my self and ive been threw a few sets of mirage daggers cause they have been duped then whiped, hurry up punkbuster and load up; lol oh well

priestish

punkbuster would not do anything. They are not even using 3d party softwares.

I dont get it, if duping is still possible, prices should rise to unbelievable value.
    Not falling as u has written.

Im not playing on diez, but 999m for raptor+7 is strange also for ares, and tones of same items looks strange. Maybe ppl r selling stuff to get so much money as they can to take adventage of falling prices ? :wacko:

dah

I bought a silk bundle from merchant for 10k and it got wiped I'm so sad i'm having a mental breakdown from it.

Rayne_of_death

Originally posted by dah
    I bought a silk bundle from merchant for 10k and it got wiped I'm so sad i'm having a mental breakdown from it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SCROLLZ FOR 150MIL AGAIN... FTW..... <_<

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast