Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

A little advice for your life and KO

This is a discussion on A little advice for your life and KO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Perception - How a person interpret information You may think someone is against you and competing with you, but what ...
Page: 1

Banned

Perception - How a person interpret information

You may think someone is against you and competing with you, but what if they are not? What if everything is only your perception. There are a lot of hatred in this game between individuals, but to me it is silly.

You may think I care about my level, but I do not. You may think I care about my items, but I do not. I know there are more people out there like me as well. Some people who might think I do care are just making the game harder for themselves and everyone else.

What will it take for you game addicts to wake up? "You're a 2hit" and "Donate more NPs please" aren't insults. They aren't a proper argument statement. We must remember this is a virtual world. Tomorrow USKO can be close just like MYKO and CHKO.

P.S. for all the critics who think K2 makes too much profits from USKO to close it. Think about this, what if they found a better game to host? All it takes is for K2 to find a better investment that have a better return ratio than KO they will close it.

Banned

P.S. for all the critics who think K2 makes too much profits from USKO to close it. Think about this, what if they found a better game to host? All it takes is for K2 to find a better investment that have a better return ratio than KO they will close it.[/b]
    Makes no sense at all , k2 is hosting more then only ko , a few other games too
    and as long as they make profit out of ko , which is alot i bet my ass , they wont close it.
    I agree to the rest btw, people take this game to serious

Banned

Ok ty.

lil_mageskillz

theres nothign wrong with playing this game. Just control your self :P

Steven Senior Member doomdudenoob's Avatar

yea i go through pots and scrolls way to fast lol so i need buy g1 creds for the scrolls and to buy speed pots and sell for 10.5mil each on ares and thats my pot money XD since warriors use lots of hp pots...too many noob gangers in ares...

People who talk like that are the real noobs anyway.

Banned

People who talk like that are the real noobs anyway.[/b]
    Lol i like how every1 calls every1 and everything else noob xD
    I bet if you see some who stumbles while he go over street, you scream nooooob :lol:
    nerds :mellow:

Richie

I bet if you see some who stumbles while he go over street, you scream nooooob :lol:
    nerds :mellow:[/b]
    Its true, this game has some weird ass effects on someones personality! ie. ME!

I was at the Pub the other night and some dickwad drunk fuk walks into me and spilt his beer on my luffly new jeans. I said fuk man be careful, and idk why, he took a swing at me, but missed miserably. All i said was "fukin noob" (cos he fell over after swinging)
    Id usually give em a couple cracks, but this time i felt like such a dick for saying "noob" in public looooooooool

TopCat

Its true, this game has some weird ass effects on someones personality! ie. ME!

I was at the Pub the other night and some dickwad drunk fuk walks into me and spilt his beer on my luffly new jeans. I said fuk man be careful, and idk why, he took a swing at me, but missed miserably. All i said was "fukin noob" (cos he fell over after swinging)
    Id usually give em a couple cracks, but this time i felt like such a dick for saying "noob" in public looooooooool[/b]

do you guys dream about ko also when u sleep.. i know a few who does...

nerds :mellow:[/b]

Nope i scream " FAIL!!!!"

Banned

do you guys dream about ko also when u sleep.. i know a few who does...[/b]
    You dream about USD'ing items ! Ahahaha I said it! :lol:

Richie

I already had the lingo down before i even started KO(yahoo chat rooms FTW), none the less, i've learned a few words as a result of KO a.q!

Banned

Perception - How a person interpret information

You may think someone is against you and competing with you, but what if they are not? What if everything is only your perception. There are a lot of hatred in this game between individuals, but to me it is silly.

You may think I care about my level, but I do not. You may think I care about my items, but I do not. I know there are more people out there like me as well. Some people who might think I do care are just making the game harder for themselves and everyone else.

What will it take for you game addicts to wake up? "You're a 2hit" and "Donate more NPs please" aren't insults. They aren't a proper argument statement. We must remember this is a virtual world. Tomorrow USKO can be close just like MYKO and CHKO.

P.S. for all the critics who think K2 makes too much profits from USKO to close it. Think about this, what if they found a better game to host? All it takes is for K2 to find a better investment that have a better return ratio than KO they will close it.[/b]
    You are a retard.

You realize you just made an assessment stating that just because something isn't the most important thing in life, and can be taken away at any moment (Hey, so can your life.) that it's value is not important to any extent?

Honestly, you are(edited grammar for you tards' who are going to respond, don't flame someone and use bad grammEr as if it mattes.) a fucking retard. Literally, I bet if you took an IQ test, you would score a 82.

if they find a better game to host... (ko is already a profitting game) then they would probably invest some of the money they earned form KO to buy servers, hire programers, GM's, customer support staff, and run that game.

No one is giving up this cash cow (K2), not any time soon.

I only take things serious as far as scammers go, people who koxp/hack cz, bug abuse to fuck over others and act like they sooo pwn (fu cocksuckers), and things like macro gold farmers who kill Ultima every day and flood every server with leet items.

All the other shit is just water under the bridge...

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast