Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

A little advice for your life and KO

This is a discussion on A little advice for your life and KO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; People who talk like that are the real noobs anyway.[/b] hmmm that is a assumption u dont know if he ...
Page: 2

People who talk like that are the real noobs anyway.[/b]
    hmmm that is a assumption u dont know if he is a noob or what

i think the same way
    idc about my lvl eventhough its high enough ore items but they are good enough
    i just play to have fun and spent time with some ppl

for me addict is over for a long time i just play now and then

Lol if they found a better game to host, and they cant host any more games then they already are, I bet they'd close something else first, I have a strong feeling KO is their most popular game :P

Banned Senior Member

Perception - How a person interpret information

You may think someone is against you and competing with you, but what if they are not? What if everything is only your perception. There are a lot of hatred in this game between individuals, but to me it is silly.

You may think I care about my level, but I do not. You may think I care about my items, but I do not. I know there are more people out there like me as well. Some people who might think I do care are just making the game harder for themselves and everyone else.

What will it take for you game addicts to wake up? "You're a 2hit" and "Donate more NPs please" aren't insults. They aren't a proper argument statement. We must remember this is a virtual world. Tomorrow USKO can be close just like MYKO and CHKO.

P.S. for all the critics who think K2 makes too much profits from USKO to close it. Think about this, what if they found a better game to host? All it takes is for K2 to find a better investment that have a better return ratio than KO they will close it.[/b]
    I actually think this is an interesting piece of text
    However, I don't agree with the p.s about profits and I also think k2 should rather do something real about all these cheating/bug abusing/gold farmers..

Banned

ty for this info... not?

I dont care about k2, they can all DIES, ppl got KE files, if usko die, ko wont, when ppl will understand they are spending their money for nothing, they will stop playing on official server, a start playing for real fun, and for free on privates :P , and then K2 will die in hell xD

rasta

I dont care about k2, they can all DIES, ppl got KE files, if usko die, ko wont, when ppl will understand they are spending their money for nothing, they will stop playing on official server, a start playing for real fun, and for free on privates :P , and then K2 will die in hell xD[/b]
    dreamer...

Boyce

You pretty much just play the game for fun,you suck, your not competitive like most of ko players.
    Btw, nobody really gives a shit about your feelings for this game.

banaanc

You pretty much just play the game for fun,you suck, your not competitive like most of ko players.
    Btw, nobody really gives a shit about your feelings for this game.[/b]

here it goes again ...
    no you suck, and probably got beaten by ppl in your school if you think that doing smth in game makes you better in RL
    most of KO players play for fun, and just some tards w/o anything else to do make KO their job. go exp or smth every % you get will make you imaginary penis bigger or smth and then go on your shell +9 or whateva

and every private server for every game has sucked bigtime compared to official server

Banned

Stupid and useless post...Stop trying to proove yourself your not an addict....

I do think the same way cause I know people spend their budget on KO....But hey, what would be the game w/o competition...

banaanc

competition is a good thing if it dont go too far (cheating/scamming etc.)

VerHom

do you guys dream about ko also when u sleep.. i know a few who does...[/b]
    the other day I dreamed that i was killing apostles with my rogue....spamming helis wtf

MillionVoices

They made 7.1 M last year

Banned

Competition isn't wrong. It is only wrong when there is a major disadvantage between players. Think about this, who would most likely be more successful?

Player 1: Plat premium
    Player 2: Gold premium
    Player 3: Non-premium

Imagine that Platinum premium goes and buy goldbars which many Carnac players did from the Chinese. How much disadvantage it is for those who didnt?

Banned

You may think i care about your post. But I dont.

Its a game, a source of entertainment only people who make it a life style care that much.

Boyce

here it goes again ...
    no you suck, and probably got beaten by ppl in your school if you think that doing smth in game makes you better in RL
    most of KO players play for fun, and just some tards w/o anything else to do make KO their job. go exp or smth every % you get will make you imaginary penis bigger or smth and then go on your shell +9 or whateva
    and every private server for every game has sucked bigtime compared to official server[/b]
    Complete the opposite actually. What you said it bs too.
    Btw can i say "Btw, nobody really gives a shit about your feelings for this game." ty

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast