Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

A little advice for your life and KO

This is a discussion on A little advice for your life and KO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Can I ask, whats the point in this? Also ur not bothered about ur lvl, items and stuff? Then give ...
Page: 4

DeathInTheNight

Can I ask, whats the point in this?
    Also ur not bothered about ur lvl, items and stuff?
    Then give them away to someone who is bothered, I'm sure someone will appreciate em better.
    You never ran in CZ? If so then ur bothered about ur np's.
    And if you weren't bothered about ur lvl, then why grind out the xp in the 1st place?
    I kinda get where ur comming from, but ur statement, going with ur lvl and items kinda contradicts itself.

biswarup.chakravarty

Then give them away to someone who is bothered, I'm sure someone will appreciate em better.
    And if you weren't bothered about ur lvl, then why grind out the xp in the 1st place?
    I kinda get where ur comming from, but ur statement, going with ur lvl and items kinda contradicts itself.[/b]

+1
    Of course lvl and items matter, just don't let it turn into a ridiculous obsession.

Maybe you should take an English class because what you're saying is irrelevant. I never said building a character is wrong, it is how people act and perceive that is wrong.[/b]
    maybe i dont feel the need to type in perfect grammar 100% of the time

and if your referring to how i interpreted what you said, then b clearer withyou original statements

Hes right , i played KO at the last 4 years , almost every day and for almost 6-7 hours a day.
    Thank god i didnt lost nothing ( friends or else ) , but i lost importent time , i could enjoy much better if i've never knew about this game before.
    You ( it was me also , but as i said i stopped ) lose money for just a PC game , alright lets say it was 1 time just like you buy steam , you pay only 1 time , but you pay every single month.
    You trying to be the best and have the best drops and items , and you not going to sleep just because you scard somebody else is about to pass you ( with items and lvl ) .
    You playing for example 6-10 hours a day ( i sure there are people who playing even 12-15 hours a day ) , you just ruin your eyes , no matter when but you'll have glasses probably soon or latter because the PC ( dont joke , i got glasses just because of it , maybe low number only 1.00 , but still ).
    You can go out with friends or GF and make out sometimes , but you prefer a shitty game instead.
    Seriously i'm not here to judge you , just to give you advice.
    I never thought i can sell all my items and thats it bb ko , but guess what? i did it and i happy , its not worth the time.
    So dont being kid i just trying to help you , dont ignore what i said and then 1 day you'll say , " shit why i played this fucking game while i could have a job or go out with my best friends , now i'm too old and cant have the old time back ".

Just think about it , its your life i cant tell you what to do , but trust me its the true.

P.S before you again looking to flame me because of my English , so YEA i know i have problems , i'm just a human , but i sure you could understand me , what i tried to say.

banaanc

1~3 hours a day is ok after work

Banned

Perception - How a person interpret information

You may think someone is against you and competing with you, but what if they are not? What if everything is only your perception. There are a lot of hatred in this game between individuals, but to me it is silly.

You may think I care about my level, but I do not. You may think I care about my items, but I do not. I know there are more people out there like me as well. Some people who might think I do care are just making the game harder for themselves and everyone else.

What will it take for you game addicts to wake up? "You're a 2hit" and "Donate more NPs please" aren't insults. They aren't a proper argument statement. We must remember this is a virtual world. Tomorrow USKO can be close just like MYKO and CHKO.

P.S. for all the critics who think K2 makes too much profits from USKO to close it. Think about this, what if they found a better game to host? All it takes is for K2 to find a better investment that have a better return ratio than KO they will close it.[/b]
    makes sense.

I think the competition is good and fun, the game would be boring without it. Maybe i just come from a different gaming background but if everyone was playing like it was "Hello Kitty" then it would infuriate me immeasurably. But that has nothing to do with being obsessed. If you log in and play even when you don't feel like it then you're obsessed. If you have trouble staying away then you're obsessed. Being competitive is totally different, i don't need see the problem with a bit of trash-talk.

It seems to me that the guys complaining about this sort of thing (lutz did the same kind of post a while ago) tend to be a bit weak-minded themselves and find it hard to have self-control. There's nothing wrong with playing a lot of KO so long as you are aware of it and you don't let it affect you in a negative way. As soon as it does then quit.

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

I think the competition is good and fun, the game would be boring without it. Maybe i just come from a different gaming background but if everyone was playing like it was "Hello Kitty" then it would infuriate me immeasurably. But that has nothing to do with being obsessed. If you log in and play even when you don't feel like it then you're obsessed. If you have trouble staying away then you're obsessed. Being competitive is totally different, i don't need see the problem with a bit of trash-talk.

It seems to me that the guys complaining about this sort of thing (lutz did the same kind of post a while ago) tend to be a bit weak-minded themselves and find it hard to have self-control. There's nothing wrong with playing a lot of KO so long as you are aware of it and you don't let it affect you in a negative way. As soon as it does then quit.[/b]
    Totally agree,

The point of playing a game is to have fun,
    if there is no fun in a game i dont see the needs to play it.
    Allso you need to know you'r prioritys (which means RL > KO ),
    If you take KO > RL then you'r addicted.

Like Zero said, playing KO allot doesnt make you an addict
    it makes you liking the game and having fun playing it.

Banned

1. I gave one scenario where USKO can close, but there can also be many more reasons for a game to close. Be creative and think up another way.

2. I never said competition is wrong. Thrash talking is fine and fun in my book. However when you play on Carnac where in the first week you see the number of chinese merchants have open slots that was fill with an item before, you know someone has been buying GBs. Who can afford a ROL at 500m in the first week?

3. I never insulted your grammar. Every english professor will teach you there is always more than one meaning to a writing. For an example, "He killed his father". Which can translate into:
    Option 1 - He stab his father to death.
    Option 2 - He ruined his father's reputation.

4. When I say I dont care about my lvl/items/NPs I am talking to someone. I'm talking to anyone who care enough to PM and letter me asking such a question or an insult statement.

Hopefully this will clear some stuff up.

PainInDaAss

here it goes again ...
    no you suck, and probably got beaten by ppl in your school if you think that doing smth in game makes you better in RL
    most of KO players play for fun, and just some tards w/o anything else to do make KO their job. go exp or smth every % you get will make you imaginary penis bigger or smth and then go on your shell +9 or whateva
    and every private server for every game has sucked bigtime compared to official server

[/b]
    +100

I kinda get where ur comming from, but ur statement, going with ur lvl and items kinda contradicts itself.[/b]
    His point was about peoples perception. He did give away items, and he even gave away his character. You ask, if he doesn't care about items, and he doesn't care about lvl then why he plays? Thats easy, for the social interaction, thats why people play KO. Anyone plays a video game for fun and to pass the time. Some people care more than others, and its not hard to find out who does. The kid that cuses and screams and raises his blood pressure cuase his little char died. Or the kid that dies and says oh well.
    Its amazing how people read so much into this post.
    (Zero) Talking about a subject in a rational manner isn't the sign of a weak mind. Name calling and making up things about someone's personal character is the sign of a weak mind, and agruement. Cusing and swearing comes from someone with no, or little self control. Anyone that took a philosophy class knows that.
    (Callum) I'm still wondering how stating a word and its meaning was insulting peoples intelligence. (I guess your perception is different than mine?) Kennie statement was pretty clear, sorry that you can understand Callum, stick in school and maybe someday you will understand. Your post about his post are more useless than his. But I'm sure it makes you feel good to waste your time so keep going.
    There isn't anything wrong with shit talking, do it if it makes you feel better. It always makes me laugh. Their perception is they are hurting me with their words. When the only person that is affected by their negative engery is themselves. I always picture the person as the big fat guy picking his nose from South Park's WoW episode, that always brings a chuckle.

EndOfStory

His point was about peoples perception. He did give away items, and he even gave away his character. You ask, if he doesn't care about items, and he doesn't care about lvl then why he plays? Thats easy, for the social interaction, thats why people play KO. Anyone plays a video game for fun and to pass the time. Some people care more than others, and its not hard to find out who does. The kid that cuses and screams and raises his blood pressure cuase his little char died. Or the kid that dies and says oh well.
    Its amazing how people read so much into this post.
    (Zero) Talking about a subject in a rational manner isn't the sign of a weak mind. Name calling and making up things about someone's personal character is the sign of a weak mind, and agruement. Cusing and swearing comes from someone with no, or little self control. Anyone that took a philosophy class knows that.
    (Callum) I'm still wondering how stating a word and its meaning was insulting peoples intelligence. (I guess your perception is different than mine?) Kennie statement was pretty clear, sorry that you can understand Callum, stick in school and maybe someday you will understand. Your post about his post are more useless than his. But I'm sure it makes you feel good to waste your time so keep going.
    There isn't anything wrong with shit talking, do it if it makes you feel better. It always makes me laugh. Their perception is they are hurting me with their words. When the only person that is affected by their negative engery is themselves. I always picture the person as the big fat guy picking his nose from South Park's WoW episode, that always brings a chuckle.[/b]
    Different peoples,different personalities,different perception...deal with it,its the way things are!

PS. I was wondering when you're gonna show up lol :lol:

Greets

DeathInTheNight

Hes right , i played KO at the last 4 years , almost every day and for almost 6-7 hours a day.
    Thank god i didnt lost nothing ( friends or else ) , but i lost importent time , i could enjoy much better if i've never knew about this game before.
    You ( it was me also , but as i said i stopped ) lose money for just a PC game , alright lets say it was 1 time just like you buy steam , you pay only 1 time , but you pay every single month.
    You trying to be the best and have the best drops and items , and you not going to sleep just because you scard somebody else is about to pass you ( with items and lvl ) .
    You playing for example 6-10 hours a day ( i sure there are people who playing even 12-15 hours a day ) , you just ruin your eyes , no matter when but you'll have glasses probably soon or latter because the PC ( dont joke , i got glasses just because of it , maybe low number only 1.00 , but still ).
    You can go out with friends or GF and make out sometimes , but you prefer a shitty game instead.
    Seriously i'm not here to judge you , just to give you advice.
    I never thought i can sell all my items and thats it bb ko , but guess what? i did it and i happy , its not worth the time.
    So dont being kid i just trying to help you , dont ignore what i said and then 1 day you'll say , " shit why i played this fucking game while i could have a job or go out with my best friends , now i'm too old and cant have the old time back ".

Just think about it , its your life i cant tell you what to do , but trust me its the true.

P.S before you again looking to flame me because of my English , so YEA i know i have problems , i'm just a human , but i sure you could understand me , what i tried to say.[/b]
    Thought you turned orc :lol:

2. I never said competition is wrong. Thrash talking is fine and fun in my book. However when you play on Carnac where in the first week you see the number of chinese merchants have open slots that was fill with an item before, you know someone has been buying GBs. Who can afford a ROL at 500m in the first week?[/b]
    Rols after a week on a new server for 500m, after a week on a new server, most ppl cant get rols for months, no matter the price.
    Don't you think ur just wanting a little to much to fast?

Banned

such a philosophical discussion. It makes you want to slap some monkey ass. In my opinion, that is more fun than KO.

You decide what I was talking about to be more fun. Slapping monkey ass or having a philosophical discussion?

:P

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast