Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

A little advice for your life and KO

This is a discussion on A little advice for your life and KO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Wont person X be wasting his time trying to compete with me while I'm just enjoying my game? Wont Person ...
Page: 6

Banned

Wont person X be wasting his time trying to compete with me while I'm just enjoying my game? Wont Person X will try to spend more time lvling, pay more money for premiums and extras? Wont he be the one worrying all the time?

Thats what I mean. Your perception of competing with another person that does not want to compete with you will just make it harder for yourself and them when you harrass them in PMs and Letters.

When I said wake up, it is when I was talking about ppl's insult of one's lvl/nps/items. Well are the lvl/nps/items real? One day KO will close and all of it will go away.

Shakespeares has a play that a guy wasted 10 years or so plotting a revenge on his enemy while his enemy enjoy his life. Then the plot wasnt successful and he realize he has wasted 10 years for nothing.

The guy buying premium and trying really hard might be enjoying it a lot. Who is to say how he should get his enjoyment? I can appreciate the Shakespear analogy, but an act of revenge has no purpose if not fulfilled, yet playing the game seriously can be inherently fun to certain people.

But let's just agree to disagree, I don't want to turn this into a convoluted argument over semantics.

Banned

The guy buying premium and trying really hard might be enjoying it a lot. Who is to say how he should get his enjoyment? I can appreciate the Shakespear analogy, but an act of revenge has no purpose if not fulfilled, yet playing the game seriously can be inherently fun to certain people.

But let's just agree to disagree, I don't want to turn this into a convoluted argument over semantics.[/b]
    I agree it is fun to some people for trying. However it is hard for someone like you say to enjoy anything if they would bother to send their opponent letters cursing and cussing. I can imagine their neck vein is about to pop while writing that letter.

I enjoy this very much mostly because we both aren't cursing and cussing at each other.

Banned

But let's just agree to disagree, I don't want to turn this into a convoluted argument over semantics.[/b]
    Like i said, its entertainment. You pay to go to the movies, and you pay to log in to the game to have some fun. Some people like to spend all day at the movie theater and some people enjoy PKing all day.

well you're assuming they are angry when they do it. Some people are just different and are laissez-faire with their curse words I like discussing this sort of thing also, but i think it's probably annoying for other people reading the thread. Usually if I post enough times then people start flaming me anyway.

Banned

You should see the letters I got from undestructablezzzz especially right after one of their member got exp killing me. I can careless for 50NPs but they sure do value their %.

Have a good afternoon/night. Im done with this chat.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456