Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

little idea ^^

This is a discussion on little idea ^^ within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i have 12 PC´s this idea wont work for me =( hahahaha lye gg idea...
Page: 2

pato_sobre

i have 12 PC´s this idea wont work for me =(
    hahahaha

lye gg idea

its in-game, just been disabled since old KO

most private servers have it, when u go to inn hostess, theres a trading board wehre u can put items up
    but i've never seen it work (in usko or priv servers)

DarK

never seen it, but i've only been on one priv server for a day/got really bored.

Zaczaco11

perminate stand bad idea...imagine all those maybe an item list you search or a price list you search and so on

in RF macro is legal >.<

SilentDaemon

I wish it worked >.<

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

means no need moradon :P

gilamash

yea, good no moradon less pepole in moradon sitting and shouting like crazy and lag like hell, so less people = less lag and better upgrading or do w/e they want without lag, and more people at CZ or exp places ^^

Yep its good , because i have 4 PC&#39;s , and 1 time when i logged on account and then relog with same account on other computer , i had problem , when i contact k2 they said " we do not support share / trade / sell / buying accounts " etc...so its kinda good to do it , you can xp while merchanting.

Banned

K2 cant do it if Japko wont run thing like this...

i also had this idea with a frind some time ago... there should be just a board...there u have BUY and SELL and TRADE if u sell somethink write the item and the price into it and all the time when u on it is on that..if u log of its just got deleted from the board...ppl who want to know the marked just go to this board and look what they want w/e ...that make moradon clr, server more unlaggy and every1 do more pk or exp..BUT if there is no1 on moradon the prices not droping...or going up cause every1 just look what some1 else is giving as price and make it 5 mil less...so i dont rly think it want be nice...and u cant read half of all cause its just turkish spam

world of warcraft got a auction house and it&#39;s really nice, you can be offline and you can set how long you want the item to be up and stuff.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12