Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

A little K2 info for you

This is a discussion on A little K2 info for you within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; but still...why does anybody NEED to know that? we play the game, we dont need to know who how many ...
Page: 2

PromKillah

but still...why does anybody NEED to know that?

we play the game, we dont need to know who how many people work there and where their HQ is or anything[/b]

Some people may wanna know.
    I find it interesting, actually.
    Dont try to act like cama, cause you arent him and you fucking suck.

kanx~

stevouk

Some people may wanna know.
    I find it interesting, actually.
    Dont try to act like cama, cause you arent him and you fucking suck.

kanx~[/b]
    Who is Cama?

and "i fucking suck" because people spam these forums all day with these useless posts

PromKillah

Who is Cama?

and "i fucking suck" because people spam these forums all day with these useless posts[/b]
    camaz0tz, and your posts saying this is a useless post is even more useless than the said post.

I never seen you be usefull here, and you do suck for answering them with useless spam, if you arent concerned by a post just dont answer it, if moderators think it's a useless post then they will close it. It's not your problem and you arent the police.

kanxbai~

If it was not useful, I would have removed it. Stevouk, go crawl back into your corner. You need to observe more before you can throw around flames like that. You just don't have the backbone to support such claims.

Dr4g0n

Born: South Korea
    Lives: Irvine
    Favorite activity: I am a runner. I run because most of the Knight Online community hates my guts, so yea I run for my life![/b]

Dr4g0n

But yes thank you for this information it seems like we are putting more of this puzzel together everyday!

BlackOak

no im just sick of all the retarded posts on the forums, tell me a good reason why this information is valuable to anyone on this forum and i will never come on these forums again...

And everyone posts to be heard...Zzzz obviously, if you didnt want to be heard you wouldnt post at all, i want to get my side of the story across..if you dont like how i do it then fuck off.[/b]
    STEVOUK...it is blantantly apparent you are an idiot. You do nothing but complain about other peoples post. If you don't like what someone else post then just dont read it. You're the one who should STFU because you sound stupid everytime your fingers hit the keyboard. Go start your own forum and you can be monkey boy king and rule everything. In the meantime play nice, and quit being so rude to people. Just because you have a small penis, is no reason to take your anger out on others.

razzy

lol stevouk, way to be an ass.

:lol:

FattySin

For those of you who are way too lazy to beleive in him or search for the actual information online, here's the site confirming that what he says is real, although it doesnt give any more insight on weather they will actually renew the license for USKO or not...

Company Profile - Sohu

LordofoLight

nice info man thanks

good post, first time i was interested in a post in general chat in about 2 months.

i guess stevouk is more of a "im quitting ko forever" post kind of guy.

little_painter

"Innovation is a way of everyday business life. without it, a business will decay and customers will leave."

<- yeah ur damn right but 2 where?[/u]

<- and hee showed soo mutch potential but look where were at now if hee was a samurai heed had too doo that suicide thing

Hero/role model: "My dad, hands down. He is truly the most principled person I know." <- standard answer from a low intelligent turd sigh [/b]

it will take them forever to renew it if they even do it >_<

little_painter

and yes, nice info always good 2 know what one is up agianst, seems wee are dead weight at this point if his men in charge will have their way. This dossent make mee happy at all cant bee a legit way 2 get rid of customers on

Fantasy

Carefull of Joshua, she has banning power the BIATCH

I would stab here in the back if I met her ^_^ DIE SLUT :angry:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast