Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

A little K2 info for you

This is a discussion on A little K2 info for you within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Who is Cama? and "i fucking suck" because people spam these forums all day with these useless posts[/b] Atm this ...
Page: 3

mcquallec

Who is Cama?

and "i fucking suck" because people spam these forums all day with these useless posts[/b]
    Atm this Post is maybe the most helpfull Post i ever read on any forums like tk or 4life. That kinda explains me and thousends of other players why we CANT log in the servers we want to ( for example Beramus in our case )

Sohu was handling the Servers !
    Sohu will maintain servers for Knight Online until March 20, 2007.

After the 20 th of March the Servers got Bugged to Hell just bcs of K2 coundnt handle them on their own and they ARE still BUGGED . We CANNOT login to Beramus .
    Not working for us.

At least it helps me to find anything at all to this situation

Tristan

So, is it possible for another company to get the license now?

Banned

Atleast you guys can connect with them on a more personal level now!

Why don't you guys go for a jog with Hong and watch "when harry met sally" with him too.

WHY DOES THIS SHIT MATTER?

Banned

i like the thread cause for all you mindless fucks its more clues as to how shitty of a company they are

add up all the clues for the past year and you will see k2 wont be around long

thanks for the info dude

any news is good news

didinino

so i guess there is no way to know who is holding the servers now :S

maybe those 2 kankas could say or publish what made them turn into lazy workers that dont do anything for the "gamers"...

Banned

so i guess there is no way to know who is holding the servers now :S

maybe those 2 kankas could say or publish what made them turn into lazy workers that dont do anything for the "gamers"...[/b]

my guess would be TURKS now own the server

OLD1953

Not far off Tez, my own guess would be they've tried to outsource the server maintainence to India or Korea. That's a short trip to disaster.

LOL, my nephew is owner and CEO of his own company, we were talking about the whole software/maintainence outsourcing binge the IT industry has been on last week, MOF. I think it's always a money loser in the long run, he thinks it CAN save a company money, IFF they have about 12K employees or more in IT. IBM, HP and SUN can do it, anyone smaller is out of luck. And he's had some fairly nasty experiences with his company trying to clean up the messes the foreign programmers and administrators leave behind.

my question is why are you people still playing this game? you've all had a complaint of some kind about how crappy the company / cs is. . .you're tired of the cheaters/scammers/hackers. . .blah blah...and yet you still pour money into this sinking ship.

IMO this information doesnt really matter because it's taken from their website. it's called propaganda folks. You're never going to change the way they operate, your game play is never going to improve. . cut your losses and quit this piece of shite game ffs.

go spend your cash on nudie mags or trying to get laid or something. . .hell go play wow. . .just dont give your cash to these usless phuks.

Fantasy

my question is why are you people still playing this game? you've all had a complaint of some kind about how crappy the company / cs is. . .you're tired of the cheaters/scammers/hackers. . .blah blah...and yet you still pour money into this sinking ship.

IMO this information doesnt really matter because it's taken from their website. it's called propaganda folks. You're never going to change the way they operate, your game play is never going to improve. . cut your losses and quit this piece of shite game ffs.

go spend your cash on nudie mags or trying to get laid or something. . .hell go play wow. . .just dont give your cash to these usless phuks.[/b]
    Never spend a $ noob :P

who the hell is that chump? ^_^

Mental_Anguish

Who is Cama?

and "i fucking suck" because people spam these forums all day with these useless posts[/b]

If they annoy you that bad, maybe you should just not read them, instead of letting people know just how immature and annoying you can be.

In this post, there are some interesting facts about the company, I don't see what the problem is. It lets people know that there are people there, and that its not 3 teenagers in a basement, running the game servers. (which was a previous rumor I read on these forums a few months ago,lol)

You dont really need to be rude and disrespectful to be heard. There is enough of this already surrounding this game, and these forums, don't you think ?

TaDaaa

And you spam these posts with useless replies!

helnix

hmm will they get a new license or thier givin up on this game ?

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

hmm will they get a new license or thier givin up on this game ? [/b]
    i hope the last actually... since people will go to the beach in the summer then and meet some new people.. get a tan etc. will be allot more fun then ko will ever give them.

you prolly all hate me for saying this, but its true.

helnix

man some how this is true .. but there always are 11 years old little turkish kids who work 2 play ko^^

they will never stop earning money

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast