humans on diez

This is a discussion on humans on diez within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; does it seem that there is a 5 to 1 ratio? orc side has absolutely no chance in cz, all ...
Page: 1

Banned

does it seem that there is a 5 to 1 ratio? orc side has absolutely no chance in cz, all the duper clans are human, all the priests with chitin shields are human, orc base is always surrounded by humans. is it just me or am i pking at a bad time?

Humans are just too many, but most top clans are orc. Even like that theres too many humans that just end up gangbanging small groups of orcs.
    kb is orc, therefore most cs's are in orc side ^^

Somtimes there's more orcs and somtimes more humans. But most of them time, the majority are a shit load of more humans.

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

Usually during est at nights, theres very few humans, but also very few orcs.. I think more orcs then hh at that time tho

...what you fail to realize is...

that's just the way us orcs like it

Validating

all the duper clans are human[/b]
    yup and blood kb wendetta etc are legit h34r:

Cleatus

ofc there are duper clans both sides. I think what undefined is saying though is that 75% or greater of the regular humans in cz are ridiculously equipped. I have to turn the contrast down on my monitor when in town or it burns my retinas...

Since we're on the topic, humans suck ass for team play, courtesy, and general skill/knowledge of the game. Additionally humans are terrible for sitting in town/far away place to leach NP.

That's my bone to pick.. sorry for the thread jack.. but humans simply blow.... always have..

Banned Senior Member

Orcs are less but more skilled than humans therefore more nps to the orcies

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Yesteday I tried to pk abit but I ended up getting owned by lvl 80 orc warriors that I've never even heared of. It's funny to try to get some np's when some warrior is spamming you with 1200+ when you have 1000+ ac with 20 spear def and I spike them for 400 when I have 2k ap
    So maybe there are more humans but the majority of the high level orcs are dupers.

Ganbitsu

It all depends on time of the day (and BF if it's d1) it's probably more humans but i've also seen situations when there were like 10 humans in HB and 2 orc mage and one melle parties tanking it.... was very frustrating... U either got novaed or duffed and Tilmado'ed shit outa u..

yeah usually whenever I pk, it's 10-20 orcs and 300 humans....or if it's on d1 and there's actually orcs not trapped in their base...it's a couple lvl 80 parties rockin' the shit out of everything in sight....1 lvl 80 warrior party with 2 party healers/duffers and 1 full duffer, and a lvl 80 mage party with 2 party healers. Warrior party at front entrance and mage party doing town novas. Yes there are usually way more humans and it's friggen annoying except when you need the 2351365 extra ppl to kill a party made up of RLAX, Zesta, lllaDolll, and any 5 duped up/babashopped lvl 80 warriors.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

yeah usually whenever I pk, it's 10-20 orcs and 300 humans....or if it's on d1 and there's actually orcs not trapped in their base...it's a couple lvl 80 parties rockin' the shit out of everything in sight....1 lvl 80 warrior party with 2 party healers/duffers and 1 full duffer, and a lvl 80 mage party with 2 party healers. Warrior party at front entrance and mage party doing town novas. Yes there are usually way more humans and it's friggen annoying except when you need the 2351365 extra ppl to kill a party made up of RLAX, Zesta, lllaDolll, and any 5 duped up/babashopped lvl 80 warriors.[/b]
    orly? xD
    There were like 20 ppl that were trying to kill RLAX and he didn't even redball. And when I play there are like 10 humans and 24908240924 orcs and you can hardly even leave the town :lol:

Validating

orly? xD
    There were like 20 ppl that were trying to kill RLAX and he didn't even redball.[/b]
    legit ok h34r:

Mario

Somtimes there's more orcs and somtimes more humans. But most of them time, the majority are a shit load of more humans.[/b]
    go saturday war and try to win without damage boost.... impossible ? -_-

yeah usually whenever I pk, it's 10-20 orcs and 300 humans....[/b]
    so come orc, much more fun and we need so good mage ^_^

hej

Want to change side to orc, becuse so litle orc, but...