Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

A little question for non-premium user

This is a discussion on A little question for non-premium user within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; To my dilema i have found out that the messege "non-premium users are not allowed.....blahblah" apears even if you spam ...
Page: 1

jimfujitsu

Default A little question for non-premium user

To my dilema i have found out that the messege "non-premium users are not allowed.....blahblah" apears even if you spam after you have no internet conection whatsoever ( try first click with cable on then pull it out it will give u the same message).That means the message its just for show and it only records youre first try , continuing trying after first failed login meaning that you actually only spam a message , thus even if server frees you are not regarded as a user trying to log.
    My question is anyone actually managed to log by spaming after the last patch , or do you have to quit game and try again only this time you do it manually.If so nice job k2.Ty in advance

OneShot

When that msg appears, i select one of the new servers and connect to it.

After the side question appears (kaurus or elmorad), i do back and try to log again at Bera. Sometimes it works at first attempt others doesn't work :/

At least i play @ the time Turks are going to bed...

no spamming doesnt work, if you cant get into server and it says its full of turks, then just close ko and open again and u might get in

i get sometimes like this into 1st server in the turk rush

CorpseOfDeath

Default stupid

playing in ares with no prem is insane, can't get on at any time of the day(except at 5AM)
    so its useless

Sustain

Default Re: stupid

Originally posted by CorpseOfDeath
    playing in ares with no prem is insane, can't get on at any time of the day(except at 5AM)
    so its useless
    Haha nub u cant get in lol. :lol:

mason_cro

I agree with corpse, that's why I switched to Phatso and I'll prolly go Logos too

jimfujitsu

I'd like to switch servers 2 , i'm on Ares btw .But what can i do with my beautifull sexy char there .

QuIcK

it actually knows its gonna say that b4 u press connect... try this to prove my point get an account with premium and when ur on the server u want.... press enter it will pop up connecting blah blah... now do same thing on non premium and when u press enter nothing happens...

deadcanhack

when server is full it dont even let u conncet some say every 1h it update and let ppl connect but i have tryed it its not ture -_-

kingcutter

spamming hasnt worked for me either since the last patch, but a few times i've gotten the nonprem message closed ko started it right back up again and gotten in

i play ares also but since i'm in the pacific time zone its not THAT bad, i can usually get into servers 2-3 between 3-8 pm and then after that i can usually get into server 3 past midnight. but if i dc past midnight i just have to go to sleep :/

oh and if i get into a1 i just stay there the whole day because i can pretty much never get in again <_<

mason_cro

U're lucky you're 7-8-9 hrs away in time difference, i'm in the same time zone, maybe 1 hr less than Turkey, so basically before this last patch it was possible to go online after 2300, now it's after 0300 o_O

jimfujitsu

Maybe when schools starts we will be more lucky , but yet again i hope that turks go to school.
    Anyhow i feel the days of free playing are closely coming to an end.

nah, majority of the turks who spamm i fak ur motehr and so on dont go to school

CorpseOfDeath

Originally posted by Crazy
    nah, majority of the turks who spamm i fak ur motehr and so on dont go to school *
    they sit in internet cafés and playing all day long..

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

lol. i live in england and i can only log on before 7am, sometimes even then i cant log on, and after 11pm... its shit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast