Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Live Chat with the Producer ALL Q & A HERE

This is a discussion on Live Chat with the Producer ALL Q & A HERE within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Gonna update em as this shit goes on I LOVE HOW THERE TAKING FORUM MOD QUESTIONS <Theodoric_k2> Good Morning/Evening everyone. ...
Page: 1

Default Live Chat with the Producer ALL Q & A HERE

Gonna update em as this shit goes on

I LOVE HOW THERE TAKING FORUM MOD QUESTIONS
    <Theodoric_k2> Good Morning/Evening everyone. and welcome to our Knight Online Live Chat. I am Theodoric, One of the Producers in charge of Knight Online for K2 Network.
    <Theodoric_k2> It is an honor to have this opportunity to talk with some of our great fans of the Knight Online Community. I am hopeful that this Question and Answer session will help clear up a few things and most importantly give you the community an opportunity to present the exact questions you would like answwered.
    <Theodoric_k2> So let's move forward and get to Question number one. Perastis will present the questions and I will answer them to the best of my ability.

Q`1
    <Perastis_k2> First question is from Apollos
    <Perastis_k2> Will there be any more GM quests & events that will be coming up?

A`1
    <Theodoric_k2> yes there will definitely be new GM Quests and Events! Right now, our GM Team are putting together some great Events, but right now, our team is focused on working on the current issues at hand, mainly bugs and hacks.

Q`2
    <Perastis_k2> PAxy_15: Will K2 keep tab of what their GMs are doing and their actions in and out of game?

A`2
    <Theodoric_k2> I am glad you asked that. There has been a perception built up that our GM's are handing special favors. this I can tell you is 100% false. Our Gm Staff are professional and fair, and do not give any special favors, even for people who have been helpful to us in the past. If you have an issue in the game, or need help in anyway, we do our best to help everyone equally and direct them to the appropriate represenative or departme>>

Q`3
    <Perastis_k2> TwoFaced: With the detection of the new experience and quest(s) exploits, the balance of the game it thrown off into the favor of these illegal players. what is being done to fix this problem? How are the illegal players being identified and what will be their punishments?

A`3
    <Theodoric_k2> the exploit you are referring to has been fixed, and we are now in final testing to get you a patch as soon as possible. In general, as exploits pop up, we are very quick to identify them, and we do our best to
    <Theodoric_k2> for people who exploit the game in general, ruin the game for the vast majority of players who are playing legitimately. Thus, we are vigilant to find and either roll the offenders back and/or punish them as well.

Q`4
    <Perastis_k2> Soulreceiver: Power Up Store - When will we get the release of the new PUS items, armors ect?

A`4
    <Theodoric_k2> Good question. We have lots of new items for the Power Up Store currently being developed. Some are very close to being released, so we thank you for your patience as we prepare the finishing touches and getting these to you. Our goal in general is to offer you new and cool items that will making playing the game more fun. It is just a matter of resources on my end, and I can tell you that I want to make this area in particular>>

Q`5
    <Perastis_k2> JadePatriot: Will we have more GMs at each server?

A`5
    <Theodoric_k2> yes there will. I have personally hired several new GM's. My goal is to have several GM's per World, so that we can assist our fan base at a greater level and at a more timely manner. You as as community will see more GM's. Period.

Q`6
    <Perastis_k2> Giojo: When is the estimated release for LOGOS?

A`6
    <Theodoric_k2> our 10th World Logos will be LIVE very soon! I want to apologize for not getting this new world to you sooner, but we must make security and stability a priority before we release this new world. but, yes this new world will be yours to explore very, very soon my friends.

Q`7
    <Perastis_k2> Th0r: Could there ever be some way to snapshot a scenario (of cheating, for example) and send that directly to a bank that the GM can access. Perhaps similar to the letter system?

A`7
    <Theodoric_k2> We are rolling out a new support tool in the near future. This tool will allow users to attach files to petitions and we in turn will direct these to the Gamemasters. So yes, in essence, we will have this feature for you.

Q`8
    <Perastis_k2> WeirdGirl: KOL has a huge player base in Turkey, and I would like to know if K2 will provide any Turkish support in the future?

A`8
    <Theodoric_k2> We recognize that our Turkish community is sizable and very important to us. In an attempt to match the passion and interest of our Fan Base in Turkey, we are growing our Turkish Support capabilities, for example our upcoming new Turkish Website, and the hiring of key Turkish personnel such as customer support, GM's and of course our handsome Community Liaison Perastis.

In response to answer 8 >>>>Narya> pardon me while i go vomit

Q`9
    <Perastis_k2> GratiS: When are you planning to enable the ranking pages?. Game is boring without competition

A`9
    <Theodoric_k2> I feel your pain my friend. We are working with the developers currently to re-enable the Ranking pages as soon as possible. It was disabled due to some Security related issues, and because we want to make Knight Online a safe environment to play in, we unfortunately must make that a priority. However, we understand that the ranking page is an integral part of our community features, and we will have this up soon.

Q`10
    <Perastis_k2> CoMMy: Hi, Make a new system that will allow players to move their characters at the character select screen. To move from the right to the middle for example. Also to be able to delete the characters. Make more paramun spots in eslant and please add them in CZ too. Also, put DM's back in CZ. Having some EW in eslant

A`10
    <Theodoric_k2> Again, this was a security issue, and we had to disable this feature. I am working right now with the developers on this to try and alleviate this issue. Until this is resolved, I thank you ahead of time for your patience on this one.

Q`11
    <Perastis_k2> hallowy: Some of the best ideas come from the players that actually play the game, Is there an offical spot where players can offer suggestions to the game developers?

A`11
    <Theodoric_k2> Yes I agree. There are some great ideas coming from our Fan Base. you after all, are the experts and ones who make the world come alive. The Forums are a great place to put up new ideas, from Design, to Customer Support. We all read the forums so please take the time to join our forum community and let us know your great ideas!
    <Theodoric_k2> A new Forum site will also be coming soon, so stay tuned for that as well!

Q`12
    <Perastis_k2> The last question comes from Bryan_ca2
    <Perastis_k2> How often will these online meetings be held?

A`12
    <Theodoric_k2> I think this was a great opportunity to communicate directly with our great fans. We will look forward to reading your feedback on this Q and A session, and we definitely plan to do this again in the future.

<Theodoric_k2> It was awesome getting a chance to answer some of your questions. I am excited about the future of Knight Online, and I am confident that you all will appreciate and enjoy the new features to come. Thanks for your time!
    <Theodoric_k2> BTW... the GM's want me to say "Items Plz "
    <Theodoric_k2>
    <Theodoric_k2> Go Knight Online! See you in the game!

<Perastis_k2> ... And we're all out of time. Thank you all for coming out to our first ever live developer chat. We hope this gave you some insight into our inner workings and the exciting plans we have in store for Knight Online. As you can see, things are heating up, so look forward to announcements on the Knight Online home page detailing the arrival of these upcoming changes. Thanks again for taking time out of your busy schedules to partic>>

<Narya> even tho i had low expectations, this was still disappointing
    ^^^ couldn't of been said better i really thought they'd take a couple hours and actually communicated with us but wait KAY TWO

And where he getting off calling us freinds he aint earned shit yet

OMFG NOW I'VE SEEN IT ALL
    <Perastis_k2> Turkce tercumeler icin #knightonline.gen.tr kanalina girebilirsiniz

BloodOut

Customer: Hello
    Support: Hi
    Customer: I still haven't recieved my trina.
    Support: Sorry, I cannot handle that type of claim, please send in a support ticket.

--

Customer: I would like to buy premium but I live in turkey
    Support: Well, we have many different payment methods, which would you like? Our gold premium currently comes with ban protection for all turks

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Customer: Hi
    Support: Yes?
    Customer: Umm... I have a problem with my account.
    Support: I'm afraid I'm gonna have to send your inquiry to the next level, sorry I can't help.
    Customer: But I didnt' even tell you my problem!
    Support: Yeah, yeah! Whatever!

DiplomaticTank

Customer: Good Afternoon
    Support: Yes it is
    Customer: Umm... can u pls tell when quest npc's will be useable again?
    Support: I'm afraid that will be resolved whenever we feel that you people have suffered enough, so sorry I can't help.
    Customer: But I have gold premium
    Support: Yeah!, well I will foward u to a useable patch for npc usage one moment sir
    ý

Selected questions will be addressed to the Producer with your nickname.
    <_< <_<

Basically, only questions that put K2 in a good light will be answered. The rest can fuck off.

Customer: why aren't you clowns doing anything?? dupe, macro, babashop everywhere
    FIX EM...
    Support: Sorry, That's how we generate income to host Knight Online so you freeloader could play for free!!!
    Customer: YEAH!!!!! free to play, Pay to connect!!!
    Support: Sir customer could you please tell me your ingame nick, we have a special treatment for you

[quote]Customer: Hello
    Customer: why aren't you clowns doing anything?? dupe, macro, babashop everywhere
    FIX EM...
    Support: Sorry, That's how we generate income to host Knight Online so you freeloader could play for free!!!
    Customer: YEAH!!!!! free to play, Pay to connect!!!
    Support: Sir customer could you please tell me your ingame nick, we have a special treatment for you[/quote]

that remember me arestides on ranking forums :wub: = "Banned for being stupid"

Me: Hello, one of my friend's accounts is not currently syncronized with the site at the moment, so he cannot change his information via the site. I am wonderring that with this provied information *nickname pass* if you could please syncronize his site account with his in game account.

Customer Support: We appreciate your concern. Trina's will be reimbursed as soon as we are able to, thank you for your patience..

That's what i just got on my cs on site -_-

That's what i get for trying to help out gay peru boy.

Colomka

Phone call

ME: hello
    K2: Premium?
    Me: no

Dial tone.... BEEp BEEp Beep...

iviysterie

Originally posted by Colomka
    Phone call

ME: hello
    K2: Premium?
    Me: no

Dial tone.... BEEp BEEp Beep...

pwnd

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Originally posted by Zamerith
    <_< <_<
    "Ooh You Touched My Tra La" Asks why our service sucks ;o

Originally posted by OohYouTouchedMyTraLa+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OohYouTouchedMyTraLa)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Zamerith
    <_< <_<
    "Ooh You Touched My Tra La" Asks why our service sucks ;o[/b]
    Our service sux because u and chup are mexican and u touch each other at night h43r:
    Sigh Stop doing this and maybe k2 will finalyl care for once

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Originally posted by ::Stapler::+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(::Stapler:</div>
    Originally posted by OohYouTouchedMyTraLa@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Zamerith

<_< <_<

"Ooh You Touched My Tra La" Asks why our service sucks ;o
    Our service sux because u and chup are mexican and u touch each other at night h43r:
    Sigh Stop doing this and maybe k2 will finalyl care for once[/b]
    YOU BASTARD, whatever Chup and I do in private is our business.
    And stop doing what? They don't give a tiny rat's ass about anything except money.

hello how exactly are u planning to punish the quest bug abusers?

producer: Im sorry to say that we have kept no record of any sort of logs, but rest assured we will be starting to keep track as soon as the bug is repaired as an apoligy to u the legit player on how u missed out on recieving 500m exp a day well all our bulk customers who we cant understand got away with it.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast