Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Live Chat with the Producer ALL Q & A HERE

This is a discussion on Live Chat with the Producer ALL Q & A HERE within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; first thing NEVER use hi or hello, use S.A., slm, a.q., or u will be ignored.... second, find that "y" ...
Page: 2

first thing NEVER use hi or hello, use S.A., slm, a.q., or u will be ignored....
    second, find that "y" with sing abowe it, english "y" will bring no help to u
    third, ask for money or items, that will prove u r turk

little_painter

Originally posted by Baba
    first thing NEVER use hi or hello, use S.A., slm, a.q., or u will be ignored....
    second, find that "y" with sing abowe it, english "y" will bring no help to u
    third, ask for money or items, that will prove u r turk
    ÿtms plÿz money ~ ´+`?|!"#¤%&/()=@£$€{[]}-.,_:;<>*' plÿz

this is RETARDED BY THE WAY !!!!!

::XFactor::

WOOHOO

MY DIEZ ROGUE HAS BEEN K2'D

God... What i do?

Banned

plys no talk bad k2.....k2 ys good gun, bestest gun ys k2

Banned

Customer: S.A
    Support: A.S baba
    Customer: y gyft you sex & lav you long tyme...y am from turky
    Support: ok aga what free gyfts you needer
    Customer: ty lvl 80, +3 jewels +9 shells +9 weapons, & 1.8 mill np y guess thats all for now

Colomka

ROFL THIS SI HILARiOUS, we cant ask questyions, and ppl changing their name.( to chat)

so funny
    k2 gettign rapded

::XFactor::

Does KoL Have a MiRC?

petsmar2

yay more turkish gms all we need...
    I am glad they went over all the issues like the skill bar bug and most importantly the scroll dispearing bug...
    /end sarcasum

wow hiring turkish gms thats gonna be avious how its gonna work, they wont find any in america so theyll hire remote gms and we will see 5000more lordofthehumans running around....

also they never said how they would punish the quest abusers so im guessing they arent

omg
    http://knightonline.gen.tr/

welcome to the end of knight online.

All talk no action. This didnt need to be said from an office GM, I could have answered all that myself.

Terrorblade

Erm, he answered on almost each question that everything will come soon .... yay .....lets say a year or so could be their "soon" and half of the new features will be bugged and abused rightaway :wacko:

CrusAd3R

after reading the fukin retarded answers im pissed off. i could answer all the questions with 2 words, VERY SOON.
    how can i contact this idiot k2 very sooner?

BloodOut

<Theodoric_k2> I am glad you asked that. There has been a perception built up that our GM's are handing special favors. this I can tell you is 100% false. Our Gm Staff are professional and fair, and do not give any special favors, even for people who have been helpful to us in the past. If you have an issue in the game, or need help in anyway, we do our best to help everyone equally and direct them to the appropriate represenative or departme>>

Lol? And someone here said they got 10m/week for finding macroers in abyss for a gm to ban (not much, but still a favor for being helpful in the past). Anything that comes out of there keyboards is now officially bullshit, we all know people buy items for usd.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast