Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Live Chat with the Producer ALL Q & A HERE

This is a discussion on Live Chat with the Producer ALL Q & A HERE within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Q`6 <Perastis_k2> Giojo: When is the estimated release for LOGOS? A`6 <Theodoric_k2> our 10th World Logos will be LIVE very ...
Page: 3

Q`6
    <Perastis_k2> Giojo: When is the estimated release for LOGOS?

A`6
    <Theodoric_k2> our 10th World Logos will be LIVE very soon! I want to apologize for not getting this new world to you sooner, but we must make security and stability a priority before we release this new world. but, yes this new world will be yours to explore very, very soon my friends.

I like this 1 :wub:

Banned

~ so you log on one day to find out your character is clan bugged and so you think....~

*i guess i'll just ask the GM to remove it* /PMs the GM.

you:hello i have a clan bug could you please remove me from my clan?
    GM: me ýs turkýiemusun me no help u america zuahahaha eguahuahuahauha

Originally posted by MagicWannaBe
    ~ so you log on one day to find out your character is clan bugged and so you think....~

*i guess i'll just ask the GM to remove it* /PMs the GM.

you:hello i have a clan bug could you please remove me from my clan?
    GM: me ýs turkýiemusun me no help u america zuahahaha eguahuahuahauha

hahahhahahaha so true

the_man_slayer

Default Re: Live Chat with the Producer ALL Q & A HERE

Originally posted by Private

A`8
    <Theodoric_k2> We recognize that our Turkish community is sizable and very important to us. *In an attempt to match the passion and interest of our Fan Base in Turkey, we are growing our Turkish Support capabilities, for example our upcoming new Turkish Website, and the hiring of key Turkish personnel such as customer support, GM's and of course our handsome Community Liaison Perastis.

lol yea thats a great idea... turkish CS and GM's... >.<

ZStyleZ

me: Hi can you help me?Here is a Macroer!
    TR_HAKAN_GM_TR11: u madafackkkkkkkk! FACKKK ENGLISCHHHH!

Customer: Hello
    Support: Hi
    Customer: why aren't you clowns doing anything?? dupe, macro, babashop everywhere
    FIX EM...
    Support: Sorry, That's how we generate income to host Knight Online so you freeloader could play for free!!!
    Customer: YEAH!!!!! free to play, Pay to connect!!!
    Support: Sir customer could you please tell me your ingame nick, we have a special treatment for you

when I read that I had to laugh so much![/quote]

pizzyontour

Originally posted by Colomka
    Phone call

ME: hello
    K2: Premium?
    Me: no

Dial tone.... BEEp BEEp Beep...
    pm me the number please, im sick of em right now, they banned me without any legit reason, nor an explanation. i have never EVER used a cheat or a bug in an online game, still they say o have/do. I filed a complaint, and i get the same answer on all my support tickets, like 3 of em t the moment. this is bullocks!

logos woulda been out this weekend if wasn't for quest bug i didn't say it tho

Z3non

ZZZ i cant talk in the chat... i did everything in the site and i get this stupid message :#knightonline Cannot send to channel: you must be voiced to speak

WTF IS THIS CRAP?

BTW Mirc = Primitive chat tool = primitive = brain of k2

jason_dinamyte

Originally posted by Z3non
    ZZZ i cant talk in the chat... i did everything in the site and i get this stupid message :#knightonline Cannot send to channel: you must be voiced to speak

WTF IS THIS CRAP?
    +1 :angry:

Z3non

SAO OS FDPS DA K2 NETWORK, NUNCA OUVIRAM FALAR EM TEAMSPEAK, TEMOS NOS QUE TAR AQUI A METER MERDAS EM SITIOS SEM NEXO PA DEPOIS TARMOS PROIBIDOS DE FALAR!

LALALALALALALALA MORTE A K2NETWORK!

Originally posted by Z3non

WTF IS THIS CRAP?

How is IRC primitive? It's just basic text chat. What do you want them to do? Gather everyone around in cz for storytime from the Producer? IRC provided for a easily controllable environment, where they could mass-mute regular users so questions could be asked, otherwise the chat would be pointless because Turks would be spamming for CS help.

Z3non

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Z3non

WTF IS THIS CRAP?

How is IRC primitive? It's just basic text chat. What do you want them to do? Gather everyone around in cz for storytime from the Producer? IRC provided for a easily controllable environment, where they could mass-mute regular users so questions could be asked, otherwise the chat would be pointless because Turks would be spamming for CS help.[/b]
    Compared to somethings like TS, Ventrillo, Msn messenger and others, Mirc is primitive.
    Those stupid commands, the basic 16 bit interface... primitive.

BTW i would like some help to my question too please ^^

Originally posted by Z3non+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Z3non)</div>
    Originally posted by Shurt@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Z3non

WTF IS THIS CRAP?

How is IRC primitive? It's just basic text chat. What do you want them to do? Gather everyone around in cz for storytime from the Producer? IRC provided for a easily controllable environment, where they could mass-mute regular users so questions could be asked, otherwise the chat would be pointless because Turks would be spamming for CS help.
    Compared to somethings like TS, Ventrillo, Msn messenger and others, Mirc is primitive.

BTW i would like some help to my question too please ^^[/b]
    Ok, then you find an interface where they can have this chat in view of the public without being spammed CS questions by retarded Turks. TS/Vent aren't viable options because it would take a pretty good server imo to get enough people on the same channel to listen in, msn is just retarded. Try and name a few more please, those didn't work.

Z3non

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    Originally posted by Z3non+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Z3non)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shurt
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Z3non

WTF IS THIS CRAP?

BTW i would like some help to my question too please ^^[/b]
    Ok, then you find an interface where they can have this chat in view of the public without being spammed CS questions by retarded Turks. TS/Vent aren't viable options because it would take a pretty good server imo to get enough people on the same channel to listen in, msn is just retarded. Try and name a few more please, those didn't work.[/b][/quote]

Im comparing the interface and the ease to use..... in msn u dont have to go arround registering everywhere in places with no logical placement at all.... and at least u can talk with the people you have online, wich in the KnightOnline chanell i doubt u can.
    BTW The channel is super laggy :S

It must be on your end then, I've not noticed any lag on K2's channel.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast