Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Reason why you still play?

This is a discussion on Reason why you still play? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I always wondered the reason why you still play. If we look at it you see cheating,babashopping,macroing and good knows ...
Page: 1

FatM4n

Default Reason why you still play?

I always wondered the reason why you still play. If we look at it you see cheating,babashopping,macroing and good knows what more shit theres out there to make life a pain in the ass for you legit guys. I can think of some reasons. Friends but are virtual friends that strong to keep you playing when real life friends are 1000x better. Some say they like the game, but hey is babashopping,cheating,glitching a.s.o. likeable?

Some play cuz they wanna be lvl 80 but whats so fun to get lvl 80. I mean after you get 80 then what you gonna do? Keep pking till you number 1? Theres always someone beter then you face it. And theres always someone cheating that will get 80 in zero days and no effort. The GM's and respons time from CS are way to long and the only reason they keep going is cuz you like the shit that they creates.

As long as you keep feeding them with money they keep feeding you with shit and you tend to like it so far. Is getting lvl 80 so fun that you can live with the fact that someone is prolly gonna hack you and srip your account and k2 gonna give you shell+3 and md's+3 as a equal gear to your lvl? If the hackers can hack into pentagon they can most likely hack your account.

So why do you play?

Flonne

reason why ur still posting in these forums?

FunnyFrisch

Iam playing only because i love it to do jokes on fucking noobturks. I like the shit they are writing and i love to laugh at them
    The day will come when i know how to hack this fucking internet cafe's in turkey...

Mario

Default Re: Reason why you still play?

Originally posted by FatM4n
    Friends but are virtual friends that strong to keep you playing when real life friends are 1000x better.
    what if friends with i play are my rlf ? we play together, and drinkin together... as far no time for both coz of work :S

FatM4n

Mario thats a goodone 2 birds with one rock

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

people actually still play?

Banned

srry i posted in the other one. yea i play cuz my friends and so what if they are "e-friends" they are still people somewhere. it might be farther away but u can still go to thier house and have a good time :wub: :rollseyes:

FatM4n

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    people actually still play? *
    I believe so

HoodFizzle

cos theres nothing else to do in home =/
    just watch tv or shit like that... im not usually playing more than 1-2hours in a day(when im home lol)
    when im out i hang with my friends(No they dont play ko, well some of em do but not most of em)
    and no, im not playing this game becos of my "virtual friends" lol they mean nothing for me =/

i just go pk sometimes with the clan for 1 scroll or 2(30min to hour)
    and no way.. im not going to lvl 80.... not even 70, i honestly dont have time for that sheeet lol

bibibobobubu

social contact do all on MMORPG. no need more reason....

Sno0p

Main reason I think it whould be fun.
    Having fun playing this game only depends on how your judgeing and acting/reacting in the time you play.I always managed to get my fun out of it,so I guess this is the main reason why I still play this game and I dont even think about getting to lvl 80 or number 1.

Banned

yea snoop ;P
    i play for fun. My good friends make me still in ko xD

¥-Warcoulou-¥

I am still playing, i m in hope amelioration by K2..
    Look: less KOXP since new patch. Gm are more in game.

Affenotto

I simply still play cause my friends do and i have yet to find an mmorpg who's pk can beat ko

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast