Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

lmao ares GM

This is a discussion on lmao ares GM within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; +monsummonall 6701 still the best to this day!...
Page: 2

+monsummonall 6701 still the best to this day!

Banned

do u expect anything intelligent coming from a ko gm?

basher443

exceptional soul pot +1 from talos, bach coined

Robokill

lol ^^ i'v seen a lamer boss event.. a GM made event in Delos 1 year ago .. in delos u cant attack monsters -_-[/b]
    the KO Gm's don't hardly log on at all do you expect them to know? :lol:

HotAsIce

Last time I spoke with a GM a couple weeks ago, he said K2 would do a boss event when the servers were stable... makes you wonder what the definition of "stable server' is don't it?

Robokill

Last time I spoke with a GM a couple weeks ago, he said K2 would do a boss event when the servers were stable... makes you wonder what the definition of "stable server' is don't it?[/b]
    does K2 think they can make up for weeks of server instability and weeks of basically useless premium days by doing a boss event? are they really serious? what a sad joke this is...

HotAsIce

Quite frankly, we'd be lucky to get anything from it, their contract doesn't say anything about making up for missed days, yet they do it anyway, cause they know everyone would flat out quit if they didn't award SOMETHING to make up for their incompetence.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12