Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

LMAO GM's...wow

This is a discussion on LMAO GM's...wow within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by TunaFishyMe People can make mistakes. *I am sure you have never mispelled anything in your life but ...
Page: 2

DieWithMyKiss

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    People can make mistakes. *I am sure you have never mispelled anything in your life but im sure the other 99.9% of the world had. *And not to upset you or anything, most Americans are too stupid to even speak their own language xD.

wow.......shows are ignorant you are, where you from..i'm sure i can find some flawl where ever you're from, don't genralize people unless you want people to do the same...

TunaFishyMe

Im from Canada but im Chinese. Yes, Canada is above America. No Canada is not all snow. No canada is not full of trees. We do not have a president and yes we have cities. I speak on statistics. 80% of Americans are obese or will become obese in the future. I'm chinese. Yes I have a 4.0 average. Yes I am doing electrical engineering. Yes I am good in math.
    I was just kiddign about the american :P
    It was a joke between Yun and I and just carried it onwards haha

Im from Canada but im Chinese. *Yes, Canada is above America. * No Canada is not all snow. *No canada is not full of trees. *We do not have a president and yes we have cities. *I speak on statistics. *80% of Americans are obese or will become obese in the future. *I'm chinese. *Yes I have a 4.0 average. *Yes I am doing electrical engineering. *Yes I am good in math. *
    *I was just kiddign about the american :P
    tuna hates me cause i'm american :P

Banned

Default Re: LMAO GM's...wow

Originally posted by DieWithMyKiss
    wdf

And you complain about the gm's spelling? uhhu..

Rentzusuken

wow.......shows are ignorant you are, where you from..i'm sure i can find some flawl where ever you're from, don't genralize people unless you want people to do the same...
    If only the GMs could spell as good as this...and the grammar, wow!

Banned

Im from Canada but im Chinese. *Yes, Canada is above America. * No Canada is not all snow. *No canada is not full of trees. *We do not have a president and yes we have cities. *I speak on statistics. *80% of Americans are obese or will become obese in the future. *I'm chinese. *Yes I have a 4.0 average. *Yes I am doing electrical engineering. *Yes I am good in math. *
    *I was just kiddign about the american :P
    Save a horse, ride a mountie....

Banned Senior Member

Dont go there red

DieWithMyKiss

Originally posted by Rentzusuken+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rentzusuken)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-DieWithMyKiss
    If only the GMs could spell as good as this...and the grammar, wow![/b]
    where did I mess up in there?

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by DieWithMyKiss+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DieWithMyKiss)</div>
    Originally posted by Rentzusuken@
    <!--QuoteBegin-DieWithMyKiss

If only the GMs could spell as good as this...and the grammar, wow!
    where did I mess up in there?[/b]
    There's the spelling mistakes. A revised post of that would probably go like this:

Wow, shows how ignorant you are! Where are you from? I'm sure I can find some flaws with wherever that may be. Don't generalize people unless you want them to do the same.

DieWithMyKiss

ok, I type really fast and don't care to revise it for losers like you, didn't you understand it?

however, when a GM makes a msg for thousands of people to read, he better triple check it for spelling/grammer errors.

Can I ask you a quick question? Why do you feel the need to put people down? What have I done to you? Why don't you post CONSTRUCTIVE posts instead of flamming people, people refere to forums to learn stuff, now if you put people down what are they learning? That you're an asshole...if thats what you want keep it up, you're on your way to be the most hated person on the forums

TunaFishyMe

Default Re: LMAO GM's...wow

lol wdf this gm can't spell for shit, misspelled the server name "volum" LMAO wdf kinda GM's do we have?
    do i have to say more?

DieWithMyKiss

you're a fucking dumbass you get me so pissed, ur pissing and moaning because I misspelled one word btw u fuck face "wdf"means what da fuk, sry i'm not a fucking oriential piece of shit

Rentzusuken

LOL? I know most of you here are kids, but do you all have to be such DUMB kids? Do you even know what you are saying? Of course you don't.

You came onto a PUBLIC FORUM to lambast a GM for misspelling something. A public forum also potentially reaches thousands of people...see where this is going? Your excuse for typing fast and not caring to revise it for losers is the same thing that can be happening with the GM. They don't sit around and carefully construct prose (well, maybe Saturo did) to spam to the community in the game. For what they're being paid, it's probably a good job they can make the sentences they do to begin with.

Since you are so mentally deficient, I will point out that I did not put you down, but merely pointed out the irony of you going on about GMs and their inability to spell something correctly. I replied to YOUR REQUEST because you were so fucking stupid that you couldn't pick out the misspellings at least, and gave a possible sentence that would be correct grammatically as well as with the spelling so you COULD learn. By your new reply you show you're too incompetent to pick up on this, so go shoot yourself now and save the future from dealing with the leftovers in the gene pool.

Most hated on the forums? LOL? I don't fucking care. What does the opinion of hundreds of kids who are only known by letters in an imaginary place matter? The same as most Turkish I see spammed in-game: jack shit. If you need to waste your energy on "hating" me because you choose to ridicule people for making the same mistakes you do, then please go play in traffic and have a friend film it so we can watch the results.

DieWithMyKiss

niggah stfu i feel like beatin ur ass

Rentzusuken

You should beat your own for dropping out of school and relegating yourself to live in that trailer all your life. If you're serious, why don't you come on to Atlanta this weekend. Write your Will, because I am no kid, and I am not merciful.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast