Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

LMAO GM's...wow

This is a discussion on LMAO GM's...wow within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Sorry, I understand that your english isnt very good. Let me try to explain it to you more clearly in ...
Page: 3

TunaFishyMe

Sorry, I understand that your english isnt very good. Let me try to explain it to you more clearly in your own words.

Originally posted by DieWithMyKiss

Can I ask you a quick question? *Why do you feel the need to put people down? *What have I done to you? *Why don't you post CONSTRUCTIVE posts instead of flamming people, people refere to forums to learn stuff, now if you put people down what are they learning? *That you're an asshole...if thats what you want keep it up, you're on your way to be the most hated person on the forums
    lol wdf this gm can't spell for shit, misspelled the server name "volum" LMAO wdf kinda GM's do we have?
    think a little...maybe youll understand you "white trailer park trash". I promise you. Youll be working for an oriental if you ever get a job better than MacDonalds.

TehBaba

Originally posted by Rentzusuken+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rentzusuken)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-DieWithMyKiss
    wow.......shows are ignorant you are, where you from..i'm sure i can find some flawl where ever you're from, don't genralize people unless you want people to do the same...
    If only the GMs could spell as good as this...and the grammar, wow![/b]
    :lol: :lol:
    :wub: your english skills

DieWithMyKiss

ROFL droped out of schol? I have a 3.5 GPA and trust me, i would fucking beat the shit out of you. Live in a trailer? My mom is a lawyer and my dad is a network admin, we just on the market and the market value is 1,75 mill, not bragging, just showing how ignorant you are for telling me how i am and what kinda life I live.

Rentzusuken

Glad to know you didn't drop out of "schol". It's obviously boding very well for you. I'm sure your parents are very proud of your mediocre GPA.

Does this mean you won't be in Atlanta this weekend? Surely they can give you a one-way plane ticket for your allowance with such an AWESOME middle-class housing arrangement.

The only ignorance displaying, and trust me, it's very blinding, is yours.

DieWithMyKiss

you're one of those people who think they're better than everyone, my 3.5 GPA is unweighted, so add the AP classes and it's 4.23. So call it whatever you want but a 4.23 puts me in the top 10 in my school.

Rentzusuken

That doesn't say alot for your school. I'm done talking to you as you are obviously inferior. If you want to stop by, let me know so I can pencil you in for this weekend in between some levelling.

DieWithMyKiss

lol w/e

TunaFishyMe

I have a 4.0 GPA. I have worked for the Ministry of Social and Community Service of Ontario as well as IBM....im in first year university...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123