Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

LMAO, GOOD JOB X-TRAP

This is a discussion on LMAO, GOOD JOB X-TRAP within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ahahhahaha rmb the MALHACK, the APIHOOCRACK? I GOT BLOCKED BECAUSE k2 FUCKED UP XTRAP. the custoemr service reply: Hail sotongpoo! ...
Page: 1

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Default LMAO, GOOD JOB X-TRAP

ahahhahaha rmb the MALHACK, the APIHOOCRACK?

I GOT BLOCKED BECAUSE k2 FUCKED UP XTRAP.

the custoemr service reply: Hail sotongpoo! Your account has been blocked for using third party tools. Your account will be unblocked after the penalty period. Thank you. -Knight Online Customer Service Team

ooooooo so x-trap fuckin up is our fault now? :angry: [/img]

Medusa

lol and i see everyday more macroers and arrow shower hackers.. weird they dont get dettected...

oh and btw, what if that error keeps happening? does that mean i get blocked everytime? geez

FIX X-TRAP AND STOP BLOCKING INNOCENT GAMERS FFS

Originally posted by Medusa
    lol and i see everyday more macroers and arrow shower hackers.. weird they dont get dettected...
    k2 should be informed of this ^_^

Coronius

Originally posted by MeeP+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MeeP)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Medusa
    k2 should be informed of this ^_^[/b]

they can do a walk by the golems spots on every eslant and see themselves .... its their job to catch macroers ... isnt it ?

Originally posted by Coronius+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Coronius)</div>
    Originally posted by MeeP@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Medusa

k2 should be informed of this ^_^

they can do a walk by the golems spots on every eslant and see themselves .... its their job to catch macroers ... isnt it ?[/b]
    agree

ub3rslart

Default Re: LMAO, GOOD JOB X-TRAP

Originally posted by SotongPoo
    ahahhahaha rmb the MALHACK, the APIHOOCRACK?

I GOT BLOCKED BECAUSE k2 FUCKED UP XTRAP.

the custoemr service reply: Hail sotongpoo! Your account has been blocked for using third party tools. Your account will be unblocked after the penalty period. Thank you. -Knight Online Customer Service Team

ooooooo so x-trap fuckin up is our fault now? *:angry: [/img]

I saw same msg.....but when i re opened my game it was all good....hope im not banned

Doc

I told you not to use that auto cure J/K

Agreed cheaters are getting worse not better zzzzzzzzz GL M8

Same thing happened to me....but once I restarted my PC, everything was fine.

HsK

third party program is 30 days and less 5 levels ouch

Originally posted by HsK
    that would make lvl 63.50 zzz... fuck that

Originally posted by HsK
    they should probably make it that they hunt down the 3rd party programme and sue them for making illegal programmes for a game.

oh wait then they'll have to sue microsoft for having clashed with x-trap.. so does that mean x-trap is a 3rd party programme? <_< woot now they have to get x-trap to patch over itself and microsoft!!!!!!

Contact customer support and bug them til they tell u exactly WHAT program is being detected as malhack. Its prolly your firewall, antivirus or something else that its trying to hook into KO's memory, reason why it triggers a report.

I'll ask arround your case and see, but hope u dont make me look bad when they give me a known hack running in your PC.

This mostlikely is a false positive.

Originally posted by Devile
    Contact customer support and bug them til they tell u exactly WHAT program is being detected as malhack. Its prolly your firewall, antivirus or something else that its trying to hook into KO's memory, reason why it triggers a report.

I'll ask arround your case and see, but hope u dont make me look bad when they give me a known hack running in your PC.

This mostlikely is a false positive.
    i swear , i have never used ANY known programmes before you know who i am and i worked my ass off these past few days in exp parties, so no reason for me to use any macro programmes. i have never used speedhack before as well(and nobody has shown me doing it) i can't think of anymore programmes other than these two well-known programmes, so yea.

and ty devile, your help is really greatly appreciated.

btw same thing happened to KamY h43r: (i believe he got blocked with the same reason)

evenson

lol, typical. legit players get banned and cheaters like faaliyet run rampant.. good luck dealing with those people... i would hate to be you.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast