Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

LMAO, GOOD JOB X-TRAP

This is a discussion on LMAO, GOOD JOB X-TRAP within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Devile here u can find what the apihookcrack is about, http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=20440 , basically X-Trap detects some acrobat reader extensions (*.api) ...
Page: 2

Devile here u can find what the apihookcrack is about, http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=20440 , basically X-Trap detects some acrobat reader extensions (*.api) as some sort of macro/cheat.... h43r:

No need for words :huh:

PS sotong, try search ur pc for *.api and *.mal; kinda sure u'll find some files with that extensions which caused ur issue

Richard_II

I can usually get into KO np the first time, but after I get dced, which happens quite frequently lately, it can take up to 10 min to get back into the game because xtrap keeps saying I have an illegal program (aphookcrack) running. I use Trend Micro PC-cillin Internet Security 2006; this is my gaming pc at home and only use it to play KO and read the forums (clan and ko4life) so I am pretty confident that there are no "hidden" programs on my pc. This sucks, I hope they fix the problem soon. If i reboot my pc I can usually get back into the game until I get dced again.

KamY

Yes i got Xtrap'd ... but my message is diferent " Memoryhack detected " -_- , Devile i did what you told me, i even reformated my pc and only instaled ko and guess what the fucking message again .... i already send my answer to cs i hope they do something or ill gave you my mage h43r:

ps: I loged all my acc and only my warrior got blocked

K, I'll try to ask about both cases and see.

The thing with xtrap is that it works exactly like a spy software. Even checks your cookies and temp internet files. Every DLL and program u have installed (not just running), is checked by xtrap.

Most ppl who say xtrap is crap don't know what they are talking about. Yes, it can make mistakes. False positives are frequent with this kind of software. Is all about tunning them.

I see this much better than HS, alltho it didnt took me long to fully bypass it :P

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by Devile
    K, I'll try to ask about both cases and see.

The thing with xtrap is that it works exactly like a spy software. Even checks your cookies and temp internet files. Every DLL and program u have installed (not just running), is checked by xtrap.

Most ppl who say xtrap is crap don't know what they are talking about. Yes, it can make mistakes. False positives are frequent with this kind of software. Is all about tunning them.

I see this much better than HS, alltho it didnt took me long to fully bypass it :P
    ok but according to the k2 penalty its a loss of 5 lvls.. does that mean they'll restore it if they are wrong in this case or what? at least HS/PB didn't cause me to get blocked and lose 5 lvls

PeekaBooIseeU

:angry: OMG sorry to hear this ... Maybe K2 doesn't want you to reach lvl 70 to protect you from hackers and the 5 lvl lost is so you never reach lvl 70 ... I guess this is why we dont have a Priest for 2 spot trolls!! Well since you not in game for awhile Humans it is ok to roam around CZ... :wub: :wub: Hope this i get resolve Fast and you dont get delvled cause that would be really BS !!

Mental_Anguish

We're you partied with someone using hacks ? Is it possible? It happened to me 1 fine day Dies was down, and I decided to level a chicken on Ohackia, er um, I mean Olympia. Just curious.

crystal_clear

i think xtrap has got to go, every once in a while i get the (APIHOOKCRACK) thing at launch of game but i try again and can get in :blink:

k2 at its finest

Originally posted by Mental_Anguish
    We're you partied with someone using hacks ? Is it possible? It happened to me 1 fine day Dies was down, and I decided to level a chicken on Ohackia, er um, I mean Olympia. Just curious.
    i haven't party with chicks in the past few days, only people i've partied then are clannies (oblivion), oscar(___________), devile, and some from AHM/Infinity/Outkasted.

btw, what worries me isn't when i'll get unblocked, what worries me is will x-trap keep fucking up? i mean after i get unblocked, if ever, i get the x-trap error again (MALHACK OR APIHOOCHACK), does that mean i get blocked again?

Hi Devile,
    if possible could you please check my friend's char too? His ingame name is dieselTRoniC and plays at Ares server, he says he got the same error and the it closes at the loading of the xtrap, He claims not to have any kind of macro tool. :wacko:

oh nvm he got in by using a different installation on a different drive

PLEX

Originally posted by SotongPoo
    btw, what worries me isn't when i'll get unblocked, what worries *me is will x-trap keep fucking up? i mean after i get unblocked, if ever, i get the x-trap error again (MALHACK OR APIHOOCHACK), does that mean i get blocked again?
    well u will be block again with xtrap

i saw some good posts about xtrap in other games ..same shits..block acc,but at least they recognise there was a mistake,why don't do that in ko too?

and about blocks is not a problem to don't play for 30 days,the problem is deleveling and reason for block(third party tools--nice job xtrap,keep it up,soon noboby will be on servers,bann all ...what u waiting for?)

De_Piere

devile in your opininon is there any clann os security sistem that could help this game to be free from cheaters i mean ffs i agrre that osme can bypass the xtrap but i seee aoubt 10 macroers a day,... nothing has changded for me, xtrap might be better but still it isn't good enought

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast