LMAO Kronos

This is a discussion on LMAO Kronos within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok so u know a server is not worth playing when there are turks on it...this is like week 2 ...
Page: 1

get.that.money

Default LMAO Kronos

Ok so u know a server is not worth playing when there are turks on it...this is like week 2 or 3 since Kronos has been out and there is already a player (name is Pnb) that has full chitin +11 reb set (except +13 reb pads zzz) and dual shards +9...there really is no hope for an honest english speaking, non-cheating player on these servers where the turks get uber geared so fast...even cwest after over a year of being up has very few players that have complete +9 gear...zzz turks are gay!
    Last edited by get.that.money; 11-08-2009 at 04:05 PM.

hatay

Quote Originally Posted by hatay View Post

Quote Originally Posted by hatay View Post
    BAHAHA thats some funny shit, lol, dude, dont worry about it. I personally dont like new servers when koxp is still active. Its a stupid thing to do to move to a new server, because every koxper from every server goes there. AND BANG. all other servers have a few days to live happily till they all come twiddling back.

If GM's got off their asses and did something these new servers wouldnt be a problem.

So just go back to your normal server, and if u dont have one, I highly recommend going to C-West as it is full of english speaking people. AKA no turks allowed. They need to make a new server like C-West and C-East then i would instantly go there. U will still have the odd koxper but it wouldnt be as bad.

get.that.money

Ya I think they need to make another west server...I played cwest since day one but I've been kinda pissed off at knight lately so haven't been playin much...they really need to make an english version and turk version but that won't ever happen

Banned

even if it will
    it won't be as hard as a turkish server..
    with all that cheaters and pk'ers lol
    yep..

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

My sides, they have split, from the lulz