Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

What's "allowed" and what's "forbidden"

This is a discussion on What's "allowed" and what's "forbidden" within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; During a 1v1 we know that specific weapon def is not allowed, usually undy too, or priest heal over time, ...
Page: 1

EatMeTheMage

During a 1v1 we know that specific weapon def is not allowed, usually undy too, or priest heal over time, abyss pots, or in my experience, 2 stealed sins and a full duffer( stupid orcs sit down to signal 1v1, then get me fully duffed and 2 sins to jump me once he redballs <_< ), Kiting with a mage, acid pot shower, etc etc.

But what about these:
    Blooding
    Shock Stun
    Any sort of Blind skills

are those technically "allowed" in a 1v1?

I&#39;d say why not? Those skills are in KO so u should use them :P

the lines are so blurred now, it&#39;s hard to answer...

stefann

ALL skills are allowed

aero

ALL skills are allowed[/b]
    No.. If I vs someone who uses shockstun/blooding/blinding skills I use them also otherwise I dont, just lame to do it

Just use them if you know the other person has them. Lets say 2 Warriors Vs. One is LVL 80 the other one is 77, if the LVL 80 Warrior uses the stunning skill it&#39;d be kinda unfair

peintre

the lines are so blurred now, it&#39;s hard to answer...[/b]
    the lines ONLY gets blured as peoples moral and ethics drop
    its simple weeery simple

SocialParasite Senior Member Kronos's Avatar

Whats in game apart form bugs is allowed ,people works hard for skills and items ,why should it be forbiten?
    and frankly speaking there is no fair duels when you dont have same chars,same PC&#39;s,same internet connection and same items and same pedals (joke).So more or less impossible.

thx God im an int priest and I only revieve letters like "aq massive ezuk" or "win 800g1 go www.ylyketoscam.com" instead of "1 vs 1 noob","come solo" etc.

Banned

Anyone who crys about skills in a 1v1 should quit KO.

Boyce

Id use all the skills you listed.

lil_mageskillz

i say use all and if u dont like the skill a person uses just /town :P

Banned

Id never use blind,cp , or beast hiding in a vs. Although, if my opponent uses them I will also, and I will be sure to use it smarter.Blooding I don&#39;t mind for warriors, but use shock stun and I will just run.

Anyone who crys about skills in a 1v1 should quit KO.[/b]
    Yep, people work hard to get their skills so why not use them, even if it is in a vs. h34r:

I am not a fan of vs anyway being an HP build mage but I have to say I never understood the fuss about what is allowed and what not. In pre-arranged 1vs1&#39;s use whatever is agreed obviously. But in vs in cz I dont see why anything should not be allowed as long as it only invloves the 2 players vs&#39;ing. And when I say anything I would including weapon defences, resistance jewelry, talias, acid pots, abyss pots, sliding and of course all the skills your lvl and build gives you. Otherwise what is the point of different classes/builds/lvls/equipment?

oO Jc Oo

I am not a fan of vs anyway being an HP build mage but I have to say I never understood the fuss about what is allowed and what not. In pre-arranged 1vs1&#39;s use whatever is agreed obviously. But in vs in cz I dont see why anything should not be allowed as long as it only invloves the 2 players vs&#39;ing. And when I say anything I would including weapon defences, resistance jewelry, talias, acid pots, abyss pots, sliding and of course all the skills your lvl and build gives you. Otherwise what is the point of different classes/builds/lvls/equipment?[/b]

agree in most of the speech about, but talia ::/ i dunno, maybe :S

all skills must stay allowed.

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast