Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

lmfao

This is a discussion on lmfao within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Max, K2 employe asked me to call him at 12:49....so I called K2's office and some retarded ass girl picks ...
Page: 1

Sheer

Default lmfao

Max, K2 employe asked me to call him at 12:49....so I called K2's office and some retarded ass girl picks up and I go "Hi, is Max there" then she goes "WE ARE NOT HELPING CUSTOMERS RIGHT NOW, SUBMIT A TICKET" and hangs up....5 mins later I call back and I go "I don not appreciate you hanging up on me" then she goes "hmmm, too bad" and clicks lmfao. what a retarded ass bitch. Now I can't talk to Max who asked me to call him because that ignorant whore is a high school dropout.

Cocaine

at least they answered the phone for you, just keep calling back and tell her you want to talk to her manager....or just explain to her how she is an ignorant high school dropout whore.

Cleatus

r u serious?

ololol.

Sheer

Originally posted by Cocaine
    at least they answered the phone for you, just keep calling back and tell her you want to talk to her manager....or just explain to her how she is an ignorant high school dropout whore.
    I think I have a private number. She doesn't even let me get a word in before she hangs up....3rd time now. W/e when Max hears about this she'll be in trouble haha.

Reinhard

DUDE WTF talk to the manager, no fukin k2 b1tch is threating us like that :angry:

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

just keep calling...annoy them like they annoy us!

Sheer

LOL got shes so stupid rofl.....she liek argues with me for a a 1min and hangs up on me lmfao....this si too funny.

Cocaine

number please

Cleatus

number please!!! I'll have my interns call non-stop

SiegeR

you must be the only 1 who got answer via phone.
    Tried but no answer <_<

Cocaine

PHONE NUMBER!!!!

Drug_Addict

yeah i think you should release the private number to the public so we can all have a little fun here B)

she is pain to deal with after she hangs up call back 10 mins and apologize and jus say bobdobalina is expecting my phone call

she leaves around 4 there time if u call after u can toy with directory thats best way of getting through to them

but cannot blaim k2 for not offering phone support nemore they did it for awhile it worked great but they were getting spammed like a mother with bull shit after everyone got the number the best thing is when they act suprises that ur phone ticket hasn't been answered ROFL

make the number public so i can spam ring it with an arnie soundboard voice.

"Hello cutie pie!"
    "THIS IS NOT CUSTOMER SUPPORT"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast