Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

lnsanity, info for all

This is a discussion on lnsanity, info for all within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 2. The person is so incredibly smart that they can "crack" the test to make themselves look stupid. (i.e. they ...
Page: 10

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

2. The person is so incredibly smart that they can "crack" the test to make themselves look stupid. (i.e. they understand the concept so well they can choose answers specificially to lower their score)[/b]
    im gonna do that some time...keep retakign the test over and over and over and over til i get a score of 50 or below, then put it as my sig

Dont throw with rocks if you live in a glass house!

ILoveYouToo

So again u presume what me or someone else would do. Well im gald ure not gonna be in posion to lose your left leg. And agruing with ppl, that u know better, than themselfs what they would do only makes u look stupid buddy. Ure telling me that those 5 ppl in imaginary koxp party are willing particpants. Ok. What would u call DaddyCool? Unwilling-pressok-trade guy? He didnt know that items were illegal? His own clannies saying items are duped... Lolz what else do we need to see the truth. Or you could be actually telling us that hes a noob and a moron on top of that with IQ <20 and the he didnt engage his brain to assume +8 items are illegal in 2nd or w/e week of the server? Hahaha nice try.

Btw i failed nothing. Not my clan leader whos banned.[/b]
    Ok here you go. You wouldn&#39;t take a free Shard +8? Hardly believable. You clearly missed the point about the koxp party. It has nothing to do with DaddyCool besides the fact that he accepted the items. He knew the items were duped or else he wouldn&#39;t have gotten them deleted. I never said you failed at anything until now, You failed. My clan leader isn&#39;t banned either. =)

Well i guess "failed attempt" was the way u saw it, some other ppl dont agree with you. Cuz u still didnt beat my arguments, and instead started to talk about my english (and it isnt my langauge).[/b]
    Btw i was aware english wasn&#39;t your first language, hence www.freetranslation.com. Also your username gives it away.

zuhahaha

Banned

Love, you have failed, miserably at everything you tried to flame people for. First you was backing up insanity, got owned. Now your bitching about grammar, and got owned. Would you like to bring up something else?

Tristan

Ok here you go. You wouldn&#39;t take a free Shard +8? Hardly believable. You clearly missed the point about the koxp party. It has nothing to do with DaddyCool besides the fact that he accepted the items. He knew the items were duped or else he wouldn&#39;t have gotten them deleted. I never said you failed at anything until now, You failed. My clan leader isn&#39;t banned either. =)
    Btw i was aware english wasn&#39;t your first language, hence www.freetranslation.com. Also your username gives it away.[/b]
    Like I said before, he hasn&#39;t failed at anything, you fail at everything you just said, AGAIN. The items weren&#39;t deleted, or atleast not all of them, so I&#39;m going to have to ask you to shut your trap again.

Insanity is not illegit clan. If your not in it, you probably do not know what is going on inside. We do not even know why via is banned. Therefore, you do not either. Via does NOT have +8 shard, Gm does. Even though all these things have been cleared, You still pick at the little ones. Tis make me laugh teehee

ILoveYouToo

Love, you have failed, miserably at everything you tried to flame people for. First you was backing up insanity, got owned. Now your bitching about grammar, and got owned. Would you like to bring up something else?[/b]
    Are you reading the same topic? h34r:

I haven&#39;t "flamed" anyone. I&#39;d call it argumentive(sp?) debating.

U should try www.ilikeshortsshorts.com orrrrr www.ineedbrainsurgery.com either one will help.

And no i wouldnt take +8shard. Try to prove me wrong i dare you.

Ripper_of_romania

I.Q. (or, rather, intelligence quotient) is a person&#39;s ability to essentially "learn" and apply new knowledge. It has nothing to do with how smart you are, it has to do with how smart you potentially could become (I have my psychology book right next to me). I.Q. is relative to your age (as the equation factors in your age) so no, small children don&#39;t have "higher I.Q.", though it could potentially change. Plus, at small ages, it&#39;s essentially impossible to accurately test your I.Q., as many basic functions (reading, writing, speaking) are not completely developed to produce a valid result.[/b]

Umm guys sorry for being totally off-topic,my 2 cents are : envy is an human characteristic that cannot be treated.Amen

On-topic :Lutz,can you borrow me your book 2 weeks please I almost finished mine ( yes,I do read from time to time )

ILoveYouToo

Like I said before, he hasn&#39;t failed at anything, you fail at everything you just said, AGAIN. The items weren&#39;t deleted, or atleast not all of them, so I&#39;m going to have to ask you to shut your trap again.[/b]
    Can you prove they weren&#39;t deleted? Or is this just assumptions? The exc ms +8 wasn&#39;t deleted, it was sold usd, I&#39;ve already been over that.

U should try www.ilikeshortsshorts.com orrrrr www.ineedbrainsurgery.com either one will help.

And no i wouldnt take +8shard. Try to prove me wrong i dare you.[/b]
    Lawl. I don&#39;t have any +8 shard&#39;s to lose

I am wanting to kill myself about all the bs i heard on this topic. Will someone please grant me a highly rusty knife and a body bag?

Tristan

Can you prove they weren&#39;t deleted? Or is this just assumptions? The exc ms +8 wasn&#39;t deleted, it was sold usd, I&#39;ve already been over that.
    Lawl. I don&#39;t have any +8 shard&#39;s to lose [/b]

Can you prove they are? Or are you just basing your confidence in this matter on what other people tell you?

ILoveYouToo

Can you prove they are? Or are you just basing your confidence in this matter on what other people tell you?[/b]
    Are you not doing the same?

Well i can tell u where they r. Md +8 and cleaver +8 are sitting on die4you&#39;s account I believe. He has stopped playing because of school. Vias items were sent to gm. Evil sold his. And thats my two cents. over and out ;O

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast