Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

lnsanity, info for all

This is a discussion on lnsanity, info for all within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What we talking about today... bored at work :0[/b] well page 1-2 are about a vent recording off insanity vent ...
Page: 12

Record

What we talking about today... bored at work :0[/b]
    well page 1-2 are about a vent recording off insanity vent
    page 3-5 is going back fourth on why via is banned
    page 6-7 is going back and fourth about I.Q. and grammar... lawl
    page 8-9 is a repeat of page 3-5

No ur wrong. Page 8-9 is my talk of suicide and underwear.

You do know that Ramen noodles is good stuff right

GetRichOrDieTrying

chicken flavor ftw

I learned the coolest way of making ramen. You make a fire and u put the ramen and water and seasoning into a foil package and throw it into the fire. I FELT LIKE A CAVEMAN that had access to fire, ramen and foil.

Banned

I bet this gets closed at page 11!

Well, i dunno who to trust here, ive never looked at Via as a cheater, and neither have i on any of the insanity members

nahh page 10 and then it will be locked

You are a caveman Blizz!!!!

Banned

11 i said muh! =(

Ok Guys,Im gonna start this reply with some quotes.

Yeah I know 5 of them personally that are just in it because of that reason and they want XP partys. h34r:

Watch, havoc will call me a liar and yell in caps for twenty sentences.

I'm braced![/b]
    I know even more then 5 of them and believe me as one of the most acitve players and one of the assists,i do know who are staying in the clan for csw money/xp parties. But guess what,knightonline is all about that. U find a clan,u team up and XP together,have FUN together and defend CSW together. Those people who just stay for xp parties and csw money arent just getting it because their in the clan,but they are getting parties because thats what a clan does,xp together. And the CSW money ? This is the rule : Show up for csw,defend and u get ur part. What do they do? They show up and get their money,simple as that.

I know via and i think he is a total idiot tbh.

Its funny how when reapers had castle on logos and insanity tried to take it we were called bug abusers cos we deleted and remade a cata when it was about to die. Via said he wudnt ever do that even if he had castle.

I bet he does it on girakon.[/b]
    Some vent conversation :

Via : GUYS THERE IS A CATAPULT BUG WE KNOW ABOUT,I ASKED AGUSTHUS IF IT WAS OK TO USE IT AND HE SAID NO. SO NOBODY IS USING THAT BUG OR U WILL GET BANNED.

Enough said.

Ow, I think you got him there Lutz. Don't flatter yourself Havoc, I honestly couldn't give a rat's ass about you or your clan, I'm just stating the obvious.[/b]
    Tristan,i know u better now since a few days and i do know your not so childish as u are replying here. Stop following the flamers baba,u do know better.

Now for the rest,this is what i know and what is the trueth,i wouldnt lie cuz i got no reason to. I dont give a fuck about anyone so im not defending people because i like them,i defend on facts.

1. Via's shard+8 and md+8 he had got DELETED by the gm himself.
    2. I do not know what happened to die4you's md...but according to what havoc says he still has it,even though i never see him wear it.
    3. Evil's ex ms+8... I want you all to know that Evil has quitted because his reputation as a legit player got damaged,and its partly thanks to you random blind flamers. The ex+8 belongs to an orc warrior i dont know now. The guy also has a hb+6 or higher.
    4. The ss of innuendo clan NOT accepting any items of UrOwnedNoob actually defends our clan...U know how ? Via,die4you and Evil werent the only ones getting offerd items. Also other clannies(one of them will be me) got offered items. But we did not accept any of that crap when we KNEW they were NOT legit. So PLEASE,stop flaming THE clan and start flaming persons.

Oh ya,and for your information :
    These are the guys you should flame :"
    Via
    Evil
    die4you
    Urownednoob

And guess what? Via doesnt read these forums anymore
    Evil never does too,he just uses gabloo to sell his items
    die4you,blah he's probably just checking girakon section now and then to see whats for sale
    UrOwnedNoob is having a tea party with his/her dad now.

And with this,i end this CHILDISH topic. Last message to private : Grow up and did u get ur flame medal yet?

Tbagismyhero

beah Girakon dramas Sux... they are shit compared to old Edana dramas o.O Btw there is no proofs and pple still flaming!!

shard+8=gm?? isnt that server almost 1 month old?

That ventrilo recording clearly proves that the shard is obviously duped and +2 uniques aren't legal either.

japo

That ventrilo recording clearly proves that the shard is obviously duped and +2 uniques aren't legal either.[/b]
    what kind of +2uniques exist in girakon??

ps: nesma are u the dude who made a pk movie of int priest long time ago?

ps: nesma are u the dude who made a pk movie of int priest long time ago?[/b]
    yes.

DeepThroat

This is one of the GM spawned/helped them on Talos's, he's in the picture, with his heals
    If you listen in the 2nd ventrilo recording I find the "haha I had no stones but he 30 stoned me" - Viik aka Poison
    "Haha yeah" - Via

I'm sure Havoc really believes everything he's told, I'm sure it was Via who said yes this stuff is deleted, or I had the GM look at it, or I pm'ed the GM, and it's probably a lot of bullshit that for some reason most of the clannies believe it.

btw, you say I'm jealous of lnsanity when I was IN the clan

one 1920, and one 960 healer there, awfully bright for so little

none of this is about GM items, it's about GM's spawning bosses for lnsanity

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast