Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

lnsanity, info for all

This is a discussion on lnsanity, info for all within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; when i was in neworder GM spawned an SQ for us after we did isiloon :unsure: h34r:...
Page: 13

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

when i was in neworder GM spawned an SQ for us after we did isiloon :unsure: h34r:

japo

well i see 6 meles on the screen, maybe 2 priest are near them^^ I really dont see nothing strange

Talos spawn there... near crimsons^^

I don't see how spawnin 1 boss in the BEGIN of the server,to see if we can take it without duffs,affects the server stability.

Lets be honest,i said i wouldnt lie and i did not,before people flame about this new "flame topic".

Yes,Gm spawned 2 bosses for us :

Talos
    Shaula
    Drops : Both coined

In vent u can hear we got a Glass belt,that 1 dropped @ talos @ DMS which gm did not spawn or duff.
    And yes,he did duff TK because we didnt have a duffer,he just wanted to see if we could take it,we could and it coined.

We got 1 drop,GB from talos which we took without his help,so it didnt effect the server at al,we had fun nothing more.

DeepThroat

LOL, yes, that's two of quite a few, and even so did Innuendo get a Talos and shaula? Anni? Oblivion? any other clan.... no, they didnt

Also to your "see if we could take it, fully duffing it, is not SEEING IF A CLAN CAN TAKE IT, it's spawning a boss, helping you BE ABLE to kill in the hopes there's a drop

EDIT:

Nevermind, didn't even read all 10 pages, lawl..

japo

I don't see how spawnin 1 boss in the BEGIN of the server,to see if we can take it without duffs,affects the server stability.
    Lets be honest,i said i wouldnt lie and i did not,before people flame about this new "flame topic".

Yes,Gm spawned 2 bosses for us :

Talos
    Shaula
    Drops : Both coined

In vent u can hear we got a Glass belt,that 1 dropped @ talos @ DMS which gm did not spawn or duff.
    And yes,he did duff TK because we didnt have a duffer,he just wanted to see if we could take it,we could and it coined.

We got 1 drop,GB from talos which we took without his help,so it didnt effect the server at al,we had fun nothing more.[/b]
    MM then Insanity is strong enough clan, and Girakon have CORRUPT GM or STUPID GM... 6 meles cant down a fckin boss??

ffs K2 hits again btw, if admiting that gm is helping you=proof

when i was in neworder GM spawned an SQ for us after we did isiloon :unsure: h34r:[/b]
    I remember that ^^ (being told about, cause i wasnt there )

Deal with it... GM can spawn a boss for anyone they wont and doenst mean jackshit
    Heck, even when i was playing a mage friend like 2 years or more ago on old KO time.... a gm spawned like 100 harpys and ravens during cz raven and harpy aoe... got like 3% of 61 in one lure

wawh

who cares if gm spawns a boss for them? Yep a lot of insanity have ego's out their ass and it annoys me to hell but your proof is misfounded. It's unfair for a GM to spawn bosses for 1 clan and not another but I really don't see how this is a "hide in the corner and kill bosses with gm" event.[/b]
    who care? i care...

GM PLS SPAWN A BOSS FOR ME TO,,, i pay as much premium as them, everyone the same oké?

GM PLS DUFF ALL BOSSES FOR ME TO,,,

now why would a gm help them, and not other clans? kinda unfair now isnt it?

and getting +8 items AND using them while you clearly knew they were illegit, makes me realllyyyyyyy wonder why your clan is still here

DeepThroat

Hummm, well, it doesn't matter really, except there were drops from these bosses, not too fair on this young server is it

Banned

fuking noobs

"tell him to spamm duks " lol xD

edit- dont like to read flames to me ....

well wateva seems like a lot of hate

DeepThroat

This isn't about him being banned, was just mentioned, it was about how bosses were spawned for them, on older servers it may not be so much of an issue, but how would you like to get the opportunity to have an Iron belt 3 weeks into the server (ps. no Iron belt has been received from a GM spawned boss)

who care? i care...

GM PLS SPAWN A BOSS FOR ME TO,,, i pay as much premium as them, everyone the same oké?

GM PLS DUFF ALL BOSSES FOR ME TO,,,

now why would a gm help them, and not other clans? kinda unfair now isnt it?

and getting +8 items AND using them while you clearly knew they were illegit, makes me realllyyyyyyy wonder why your clan is still here[/b]
    smells like jelousy to me. I can agree with the +8 items, thats really uncalled for when they accepted those but if GM would spawn bosses for you, I doubt you would be here complaining about it. GM spawns bosses all the time for random people.. how many turks do u think got some free bosses too? You just don't understand this is normal, gm's do this across all servers to let people know they are there. If the GM helped them kill a boss thats a whole other story.

Keep in mind I never bothered downloading the vent convorsation and don't really care to tbh... I already have mixed feelings about them.

DeepThroat

If you listen, TMV says, "Guys he didnt massive THAT one, he wanted to see if we could do it on our own" He duffed others for lnsanity, rezzed them, and healed for them, and even so, on a 3 week old server spawned bosses IS NOT fair at all

Banned

dont cry cuz you are not in insanity.. im sory for you but u r pointless ... flame on come on... you cant do nithing

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast