Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 LastLast

lnsanity, info for all

This is a discussion on lnsanity, info for all within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; LOL @ jealous noobs looking for stuff to flame insanity. :lol: go smell fresh air kids. P.S: HINT! ITS JUST ...
Page: 15

LOL @ jealous noobs looking for stuff to flame insanity. :lol: go smell fresh air kids.
    P.S: HINT! ITS JUST A GAME!! [/b]
    WAHEY! Someone said it!

It's fucking pixels for fuck sake you sad bastards. So what? Go get KOXP, get 80 and tank a boss legitly... if you're so pissed at a GM spawning them.

Banned Senior Member

you guys are so dumb
    if those were turks you would bitch moan and what so ever
    but because its ur clan and ur friends you dont?
    hypocrites ftw

dont want to read 11/12 pages of some ppl flaming and some defending blindly

as to why via get banned, heres my conclusion

he cant possibly b banned for havin tht shard coz they just delete the item instead of bannin an acc with an illegit item ( unless he had more 1 than shard with same id )

the only reason i can think of ( which actually makes sense ) is that since his clan holds csw on girakon
    he ws bug abusing delos on g2 and g3 for csw money

and since k2 just recently made an official announcement abt buggin delos on 2nd and 3rd server being a bannable offence, thts where the gms were lookin closely and prolly thts where daddycool aka via got pwnt

n e wayz i dont play the server so i dont care
    just cudnt help noticing tht none of the ppl pointd this fact out

p.s. not going to bother listening to that.

I remember people always gave us shit in MeowMix and Vendetta when we were #1 on servers because we did literally 95% of all bosses in eslant, people used to start shit like this all the time.[/b]
    don't take it as a flame or something as i don't care about it, but please remember before you talk that ur clan leader sold his account, including a certain char if you get what i mean :lol:

back on topic, insanity is a joke, it is hilarous that everyone but clan members say they are trash, yet they are 60 (clan + sub clan), and they act like "we are 50 defenders against a few flamers" :lol: :lol: :lol:

_Hybrid_

For some reason, I think Havoc has absolutely no idea what's going on in his clan (well, I assume he does have some idea, but probably not the truth, just some random shit fed to him) and is defending his clan for what he thinks he knows, but I'm willing to bet there's a lot of stuff going on behind his back he doesn't know about, or just hasn't confirmed yet, probably due to the fact that if anyone finds out (or rather, confirms the "opinion"), he'll probably rage-quit the clan, and bring a lot of people with him, which would essentially bring about a mass hysteria that nobody wants; as for now, I don't despise nor hate Havoc for what he says because he probably just doesn't know the truth - he's defending based on what he knows, which is essentially perfectly fine, but it'll come out sooner or later, and it'll be up to him to decide what to do then. (yes, this is all one sentence)[/b]
    Well i believe the same as u think, havoc wake up bro, via got banned and thats the TRUE end of story, why u still want to defend that kind of ppl, wake up bro.

Sorry to be telling you this, but in the end, it is Insanity that failed. I can't see ONE valid arguement in your entire post but the fact that you have friends in Insanity. I have friends in Insanity myself, and let me be the one to tell you they aren't happy in it.[/b]
    +1

Most of the people in insanity, aside from via's asstranauts, only stay in insanity to get csw money, and plan on leaving as soon as someone else holds the castle.[/b]
    We all know that also like 10+ ppl of Insanity are selling his acc and Via got banned, so dont worry Insanity will die soon.

Well i respect lot of ppl in that clan, but now i have another idea of it. GG /quit_clan and do your own legit clan.

MyBitch

I only read the most intertaining post up tp page 5 but yea ill join in and say something for the fun of it.

If someone gave me +8 items whitch they dont (to bad) i would take them and use them and just say i made it my self.
    If i had the caste whitch i dont (also to bad) i would pay of my clan and my allys and keep the rest for my self.. (ofc not go server 2-3 since i dont wanna risk getting xped on the relog)
    If the GM spawned bosses for me personaly "event" i would get the best out of it and say thx.

via got baned for doing some wrong stuff, thats that. now someone els is taking the controle over the clan i asume and lets see if he does a better job.

easy said -> done is done, new stuff to come.

its all flame whit true or fals stuff, who cares. ppl that do illigal stuff get surved if they get cought. i can call a clan fags or idiots for stuff they do or dont do, but it bring no actions whit it.

i dont get how u can talk in 11 pages about this lol.
    well im talking just to talk and it brings up my post count.

Also i cant help my self. in my sig there is a link for my radio. u can listen online and it have 5 official channels but over 50 channels steaming online 24/7.

Banned

We all know that also like 10+ ppl of Insanity are selling his acc and Via got banned, so dont worry Insanity will die soon.

Well i respect lot of ppl in that clan, but now i have another idea of it. GG /quit_clan and do your own legit clan.[/b]

Insanity will never die... and if half ppl will sell theyr accounts , other will stay and make gg top clan ..

i dont care if there will be just 15 ggs i play this game for ppl and not for itemz and honor.

stop flaming insanity ..not all are so selfish ppl ..we have many ggs

thx all and plz stop flaming..

rostoen1990

get over it HALF THIS SHIT YOUR POSTING IS 2 WEEKS OLD NOW YOUR FLAMING FOR WHAT? are you going to gain something from flaming us? yes via was banned.. doubt it will last long because EVERYTHING we did we confirmed with a GM first, we havent been to G1 G2 G3 G4 delos / isiloon because a GM said "ill ask" and he came back and said "no its a bannable offence" so we only do G1 isiloon

Thats what Havoc said. You idiot, I was in this clan and on the vent channel with them when Via said that he will go
    G2 and G3 too take money, then no other then him gets banned for bugabusing...

I also remamber that he got like 8 gb or so on G2orG3 and he paid everyone who farmed marbles with him 1 GB

So Havoc, dont come here and tell me I dont know whats going on in you'r clan. I was in this clan, and it looks like I know more about Insanity then you...

Also BlueEyez I wouldnt defend them that much, you know they dont like you and never will like u...

And for clan Fake aka InstncT or whatever, they will "backstabb" you like Via said on ally, so beawere.

I will not flame Insanity couse I have lots of friends there, and I think they are a good clan. But what they do is redicilous...

And for RW why u joined this clan when u called us n00bs at the first weeks, u are patetic...

And please Insanity members dont lie in this Topic, couse alot of ppl are out of the clan now and know the story!

Cheers B)

Banned

Also BlueEyez I wouldnt defend them that much, you know they dont like you and never will like u...[/b]
    i know ;] but what i can do? :blink: :huh:

Banned

Maybe you should say A few people in the clan accept them. Because saying that THE CLAN accepts them means the whole clan does, which is incorrect.[/b]
    i read to the 2nd page and thats it

this is where i stoped

in all honesty if anyone in your clan accepts gmed items knowing they are gms or databased hacked and you allow them to stay it makes the WHOLE clan guilty by association

the fact that you knew and didnt care is what makes it even worse

anyways thats all i got to say in this cause i just see it from the side of facts and from the 2 pages i read thats the conclusion i came to since i dont want to read further

and in all honesty there are prob more clans like yours on girkon who know members have accepted databased items but most wont have the balls to admit it

rostoen1990

_Hybrid_

TehFonz

Hmmmm, i remeber YouDied on olympia. Jon used to leech my macro when his punk ass was level 5x, from a mage lolz. Then him and i duped opals :wub: later on in the server server. He also bugged king in logos day 1 (Olympia too but most of olympia knows that ), one of his ass buddies got that char banned and i know all about it. Now he tried to BUG king on fairykon but " someone " already took that special name before he could _|_, this isnt the first time he did shit like this. All i gotta say is jon, stfu ur old. And to your dickriding followers, 8=====D. Kthnx

P.S. Shit happens

Goliath

Trail of tears?

Ki1laH

don't take it as a flame or something as i don't care about it, but please remember before you talk that ur clan leader sold his account, including a certain char if you get what i mean :lol:
    back on topic, insanity is a joke, it is hilarous that everyone but clan members say they are trash, yet they are 60 (clan + sub clan), and they act like "we are 50 defenders against a few flamers" :lol: :lol: :lol:[/b]
    lol my ACC on that server was sold to, had RL things to tend to, and the clan...nay, the human side was way to inactive to make it fun on that server. :lol:

I don't know what selling an acc has to do with any of this drama but meh.

P.S. I actually defended insanity thinking hey didn't have bosses spawned for em, an insanity admitted to having two spawned and one duffed by a GM so...meh.

I respect the guy that came out straightforward and told the truth, to the people that have been lieing through their teeth this whole topic...again, just as you did last time.