Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

lnsanity, info for all

This is a discussion on lnsanity, info for all within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Sorry to be telling you this, but in the end, it is Insanity that failed. I can't see ONE valid ...
Page: 6

ILoveYouToo

Sorry to be telling you this, but in the end, it is Insanity that failed. I can't see ONE valid arguement in your entire post but the fact that you have friends in Insanity. I have friends in Insanity myself, and let me be the one to tell you they aren't happy in it.[/b]
    It&#39;s all a matter of opinion. If the people truly aren&#39;t happy, Why are they still in it? Doesn&#39;t make much sense to me it&#39;s as simple as /quit_clan. And if you can&#39;t find one valid argument maybe you read it backwards. <_<

ILoveYouToo

Dude, you&#39;re the one thats being pathetic. You said yourself you don&#39;t play Girakon, then how about you just shut the fuck up? oO This doesn&#39;t affect you as bad as the people actually playing on the damn server so yeah, gtfo.[/b]
    It wouldn&#39;t affect any of us if you would just mind your own fucking business. It&#39;s just that simple. When you people stop trying to flame insanity, i will cease to reply. Until then.

Banned

It&#39;s all a matter of opinion. If the people truly aren&#39;t happy, Why are they still in it? Doesn&#39;t make much sense to me it&#39;s as simple as /quit_clan. And if you can&#39;t find one valid argument maybe you read it backwards. <_<[/b]
    I already brought up why people are still in it. CSW money, duh. Who wouldn&#39;t stick around in a shitty clan to get money each week just for showing up at an event. Insanity will be gone as soon as their allies stop winning csw for them, 80% of their members will leave, havoc will cuss at us, they will go screw up some other server, and the real legit clans will become number 1 on girakon.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

I know via and i think he is a total idiot tbh.

Its funny how when reapers had castle on logos and insanity tried to take it we were called bug abusers cos we deleted and remade a cata when it was about to die. Via said he wudnt ever do that even if he had castle.

I bet he does it on girakon.

Ki1laH

It&#39;s all a matter of opinion. If the people truly aren&#39;t happy, Why are they still in it? Doesn&#39;t make much sense to me it&#39;s as simple as /quit_clan. And if you can&#39;t find one valid argument maybe you read it backwards. <_<[/b]
    1- They get money
    2- They get xP party&#39;s
    3- They get drops i&#39;m assuming, yeah they put effort, but it&#39;s an organized clan that does bosses regularly.

Thats why the people I know that don&#39;t like the clan stay in it. I suggest they make a new clan with a legit leader, all the jealousy won&#39;t stop, but the jealous people will have no bearing or anything as big as the leader being banned.

Tristan

Actually, it does make sense. Xp partys + siege war cash. If you aren&#39;t smart enough to think those are thwo main reasons somen sticks to a clan, you&#39;re the one reading shit backwards.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

lawl so you went from flaming us for HAVING gear and now saying we DONT have gear and thats why hes buying USD?[/b]
    u do realize theres a difference between having gear and having duped/injected +8 item gear, right? i complained about the duped/injected gear, yes...when did i complain about ur gear other than that? never? thats what i thought, get ur story straight before u open ur trap

Banned

I&#39;ve never been jealous of insanity. I actually feel bad for them. They all try to be such hardasses because they are soo 1337 on girakon, but hell anyone who had 60 members, and 3 allies could do the same. I would rather be slow at leveling up, and have crappy gear for a while, than be in insanity.

Tristan

I am minding my own business, thanks for caring, I&#39;dd suggest you do the same.

let see how many views and posts this topic gets in 24h

yo like... what server is this?

k2.professor

girakon u fuckin idiot

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

yo like... what server is this?[/b]
    It&#39;s the server called "Drama".

It&#39;s really more RP than anything else.

Ki1laH

Now presenting -

As the Girakon turns.

New episode every sunday, 2 AM est.

Tristan

Girakon, btw hi Rent :P

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast