Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

lnsanity, info for all

This is a discussion on lnsanity, info for all within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If the people unhappy with insanity left remade and try to retake the castle. Who would be defending it? Big ...
Page: 8

Tristan

If the people unhappy with insanity left remade and try to retake the castle. Who would be defending it? Big bad banned DaddyCooL? Or if they were smart they would have most of the members stay in the clan and the new clan leader take the castle while defending off any attackers. :P[/b]
    Hey, just wanted to tag along and correct your typos for you. Thank me.

Last time i was online to refresh clan list he had clan. So ...

Havoc2

Because you haven't deleted them... I'm not sure what you were told, but they weren't deleted; at least, not all of them [/b]
    if only you were on when it happend.. the only one not taken / deleted was the exc ms 8

if they werent deleted it was because the GM didnt do it

ILoveYouToo

Well yeh i guess u cant understand me. It takes some basic IQ to understand ppl talking, even more when ure attempting to read.

But still, this only proves that your arguments sux and u have to hide behind typos.

If this looks like "doyjhkljhgfsdhfjklshfsf" to you, get glasses or smt, should help.[/b]
    lol, You crack me up. I have a low IQ but you apparently think "ure' , "sux", and "smt' are words in the english language.
    FYI IQ is a measure of a person ability to learn, not a measure of intelligence.
    If you understood it well enough to correct typos, then you understood it enough to provide a response.[/b]
    It's as simple as fixing whatever gets underlined in red. Even so i can correct typos but i can't decipher through his terrible sentence structure.

Tristan

well, thanks i guese lol but yes i do know 100% whats going on, i dont know whats going on in via's mind all the time but i know as much as he does. he has showed us all un-posted SS's of gm chat and EVERYTHING about the items but it will probably never hit the forums since his reformat, the people that dont know whats going on are is just about everyone not in the clan, we banned the person recording priv clan chat just to get that annoyance out of the way
    well your pretty pathetic, you play on the server but arent in the clan.. yet you flame us saying we HAVENT deleted the items etc etc.

IF ANY of you were on vent when this happend you would understand..

oh and private. move out of your moms basement and run on a tredmil or something, please[/b]
    Havoc please :S Are you pretending to be a total retard?

Banned

oh and private. move out of your moms basement and run on a tredmil or something, please[/b]
    Why don't you take your own advice and move out of via's basement? "It puts the lotion on it's skin, or else it gets the hose again."

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

If they syntax error: replace with "the" people unhappy with insanity capitalization error: "Insanity" instead of "insanity" - it is a proper noun left remade and try to retake the castle.sentence fragment Who would be defending it? Big bad banned DaddyCooL? sentence fragment Or if they were smart comma required: either make this an appositive or separate the clauses they would have most of the members stay in the clan and the new clan leader take the castle while defending off "defending off" is not a proper English phrase. Perhaps you meant "fending off"?any attackers. :P Logic error: you make no sense[/b]
    I could do it too. Don't try to correct someone when you, yourself, are an example of your own criticism.

Havoc2

my 2 fellow flaming followers.. theres 2/4 where are the other 2

Tristan

Ow, I think you got him there Lutz. Don't flatter yourself Havoc, I honestly couldn't give a rat's ass about you or your clan, I'm just stating the obvious.

Ki1laH

lol Iloveyoutoo, you got me...I concede.

Though it is 3:34 AM, didn't think of it like that LMAO.

But the people I know don't have enough force or drive to get most people to leave, and they really just want the good xp and bosses.

Wow lutz aren't you a fucking nerd?

LETS ALL CORRECT EACH OTHERS GRAMMAR!!!

ILoveYouToo

The topics are made because the situation is unique.

Edit: 3 topics in 9 days, that's hardly "a decent amount".[/b]
    I put insanity in search and i saw about 3 on just the first page. not to mention topics like this with Lnsanity.

Hey, just wanted to tag along and correct your typos for you. Thank me.[/b]
    I'm sure you looked through all of my posts just to find that one, Congratulations.

Banned

FYI IQ is a measure of a person ability to learn, not a measure of intelligence.[/b]
    If this is true, then shouldn't small children have IQ's higher than any other age group? Since that is the age they are able to learn the most in the shortest amount of time.

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

I put insanity in search and i saw about 3 on just the first page. not to mention topics like this with Lnsanity.
    I'm sure you looked through all of my posts just to find that one, Congratulations.[/b]
    If you looked through the progression (in this case, time), you'd realize that it was over a 9-day period. 3 topics in 9 days... that's "alot"?

Tristan

I'm sure you looked through all of my posts just to find that one, Congratulations.[/b]

Not realy, but whatever makes you happy!!

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast