Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

lnsanity, info for all

This is a discussion on lnsanity, info for all within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol, You crack me up. I have a low IQ but you apparently think "ure' , "sux", and "smt' are ...
Page: 9

lol, You crack me up. I have a low IQ but you apparently think "ure' , "sux", and "smt' are words in the english language.
    FYI IQ is a measure of a person ability to learn, not a measure of intelligence.

It's as simple as fixing whatever gets underlined in red. Even so i can correct typos but i can't decipher through his terrible sentence structure.[/b]
    So u dont ever use "u" instead of "you", "brb" instead of "be right back" etc etc?

"IQ" says it all. And u do need the ability to learn in order to speak/write. Then u need to be inteligent to make use of the words to make them mean smt (oh ye "smt" = "something" really hard to learn that in KO).

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

If this is true, then shouldn't small children have IQ's higher than any other age group? Since that is the age they are able to learn the most in the shortest amount of time.[/b]
    I.Q. (or, rather, intelligence quotient) is a person's ability to essentially "learn" and apply new knowledge. It has nothing to do with how smart you are, it has to do with how smart you potentially could become (I have my psychology book right next to me). I.Q. is relative to your age (as the equation factors in your age) so no, small children don't have "higher I.Q.", though it could potentially change. Plus, at small ages, it's essentially impossible to accurately test your I.Q., as many basic functions (reading, writing, speaking) are not completely developed to produce a valid result.

ILoveYouToo

I could do it too. Don't try to correct someone when you, yourself, are an example of your own criticism.[/b]
    The only real typo i noticed in that sentence was "they' instead of "the". Maybe even "defending off". I can't be expected to type in perfect grammar, but there is a limit and that kid clearly passed it.

So u dont ever use "u" instead of "you", "brb" instead of "be right back" etc etc?

"IQ" says it all. And u do need the ability to learn in order to speak/write. Then u need to be inteligent to make use of the words to make them mean smt (oh ye "smt" = "something" really hard to learn that in KO).[/b]
    I.Q. is a gimmick, in my opinion. It represents a small factor in true intelligence.

Havoc2

I.Q. is a gimmick, in my opinion. It represents a small factor in true intelligence.[/b]
    lawl for Alabama Board of Education.

atleast i used a period. fuk the rest tho

Wow lutz aren't you a fucking nerd?

LETS ALL CORRECT EACH OTHERS GRAMMAR!!![/b]
    If I wanted to correct everyone's grammar, I would have done it a long time ago. You and I both know it wasn't the correction as much as the direction of a point that I wanted to make, about scrutinization. (is that a word? Well, it is now.)

You're pretty sad for trying to create an argument in which you already know the context of, and where you already know why it was made and why it's valid.

Yeh sure, IQ doesnt have to mean much. but then again, theres a reason kids go tru tests b4 they start going to school, or why usually u dont expect someone with IQ 20 to be next Einstein.

Banned

By looking at the IQ tests, it looks as more of a how much you can comprehend. Not how much you know, most of the questions are sequences or puzzle type questions. They require little knowledge, but alot of common sense (probably not the exact word I'm looking for, but somewhere around there)

ILoveYouToo

If you looked through the progression (in this case, time), you'd realize that it was over a 9-day period. 3 topics in 9 days... that's "alot"?[/b]
    Micheal Vick is going to jail and there's not even 1 topic about him. =/

"IQ" says it all. And u do need the ability to learn in order to speak/write. Then u need to be inteligent to make use of the words to make them mean smt (oh ye "smt" = "something" really hard to learn that in KO).[/b]
    U is not word, it's a letter. Brb is an acronym, yes i use it, but it's not the same. You are the only person that I've ever seen use "smt' i found it funny. Although i knew what you meant. Context clues.

Banned

Micheal Vick is going to jail and there's not even 1 topic about him. =/[/b]
    Why should there be? This is a ko related forum.

Micheal Vick is going to jail and there's not even 1 topic about him. =/
    U is not word, it's a letter. Brb is an acronym, yes i use it, but it's not the same. You are the only person that I've ever seen use "smt' i found it funny. Although i knew what you meant. Context clues.[/b]
    So u do understand me after all. Then what r u bitching about lol...

Yeh sure, IQ doesnt have to mean much. but then again, theres a reason kids go tru tests b4 they start going to school, or why usually u dont expect someone with IQ 20 to be next Einstein.[/b]
    If someone has an I.Q. of 20, one of two things would be true:

1. The person is unable to make any judgement and cannot learn any new information that they will die pretty quickly through various events or "accidents". (e.g. get run over by a car, jump off a cliff, stab themselves)
    2. The person is so incredibly smart that they can "crack" the test to make themselves look stupid. (i.e. they understand the concept so well they can choose answers specificially to lower their score)

ILoveYouToo

Why should there be? This is a ko related forum.[/b]
    There is also an off topic section.

So u do understand me after all. Then what r u bitching about lol...[/b]
    I'm not bitching about anything. You decided to quote me with some failed attempt at god knows what. Clearly you missed something i couldn't find anything in you post that wasn't said before in some way.

Lutz u knowitall nerd xD

There is also an off topic section.
    I'm not bitching about anything. You decided to quote me with some failed attempt at god knows what. Clearly you missed something i couldn't find anything in you post that wasn't said before in some way.[/b]
    Well i guess "failed attempt" was the way u saw it, some other ppl dont agree with you. Cuz u still didnt beat my arguments, and instead started to talk about my english (and it isnt my langauge).

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast