Ardream, RLB.

This is a discussion on Ardream, RLB. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Was these zones meant to be like a training in pk zone while leveling up? Or were they set to ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default Ardream, RLB.

Was these zones meant to be like a training in pk zone while leveling up?
    Or were they set to have you intentionally stop leveling at 59, or 69 just to pk here?

LukeeReloaded

Initially it was just PK. Then they figured it would make it more interesting being able to kill people who took the risk in getting high exp from mobs. Not sure if this answers your question but ohwell

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LukeeReloaded View Post
    Initially it was just PK. Then they figured it would make it more interesting being able to kill people who took the risk in getting high exp from mobs. Not sure if this answers your question but ohwell
    It doesn't but thanks for your input.

Banned Senior Member

I think the devs/k2 eventually figured out that a lot of people did not want to level past 60, and those that did reach 60 did not want to get past 70. It just takes too long tbh, and dont come at me with "i got 80 in a month" because most humans have jobs and/or school and im pretty sure the devs had that in mind when they implimented low-lvling PK.

Kinda rambling, but PKing would be no fun if there were only 1 PKing zone (nowdays).

Quote Originally Posted by 1337Degrees View Post
    Was these zones meant to be like a training in pk zone while leveling up?
    Or were they set to have you intentionally stop leveling at 59, or 69 just to pk here?
    Ardream is a pk zone where u need to stop at a specific lvl in order to get in. They made it tht way but if u were to wanna exp then u have to master ur skills by tht ur no longer an ardreamer. Your training sessions is also over since u "mastered" your skills, says Korlash.

Quote Originally Posted by MINO View Post
    Kinda rambling, but PKing would be no fun if there were only 1 PKing zone (nowdays).
    Only applies for cwest. Mmh well I believe they had the both things in mind, exping players can pk while going for 80 and some who dont wanna exp can stay there. Why u think they're like machines who cant look things from 2 points of views?

Android Man Senior Member E Mon's Avatar

imo i think it was for fun of pk while exping
    but ppl used it as a 3 zones pk which is way too better than all going to cz
    cz is fun also