Lockerz, get free stuff

This is a discussion on Lockerz, get free stuff within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Some of you may have heard of Lockerz. This is a new site where you can earn points by doing ...
Page: 1

aldino

Default Lockerz, get free stuff

Some of you may have heard of Lockerz.

This is a new site where you can earn points by doing almost anything. You can play a game and earn points, you can answer the daily question and earn points, you can watch a video and earn points.

These points you can then turn in for great stuff like apple ipods, ps3 xbox 360, macbooks, tv's and much more.

Only thing you have to do is register and have fun earing those points and get free stuff. They dont ask for any payment info or creditcard info and dont send spam to your email.

If you want an invite for this great site send me a pm with your email adress in a pm and i'll send you an invite.

hatay

It's not really new and I read somewhere that they never got stuff in stock because of too much demand.

aldino

they restock once every month and announce it on twitter when they do.

thahitman

i think a friend of mine did this site once he always begged me to play the games when i was bored i think that he actually got an xbox 360 controller out of it which makes me believe its legit.

aldino

its a legit site, so if any1 is interested pm me and ill send you an invite!

Little archer Senior Member

pm me your e-mail for an invite too!

im available 24/7