Nation Transfer/Power up Store bug

This is a discussion on Nation Transfer/Power up Store bug within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Okay here is the problem. I yesterday buyed 2700 knight cash. 2000 for Nation Transfer 700 for scrolls. I have ...
Page: 1

DjTiesto

Thumbs down

Okay here is the problem.
    I yesterday buyed 2700 knight cash.
    2000 for Nation Transfer
    700 for scrolls.
    I have already Nation Transfer Status:Ready in power up store and also in website.
    I quited clan deleted all ppl from friend list logged out from game.Logged on site and pressed button
    to start transfering my character nation.
    After i pressed that to change my character nation then come notice: There is no Nation Transfer pending on your account

On site also have:

Nation Transfer Status
    [Transfer your character nation]

I pressed Transfer your character nation and got : There is no Nation Transfer pending on your account
    One more thing i didnt bought any nation transfer just to make things clear.
    Then i logged back to game and tryed to buy Nation transfer via power up store.
    WHen i pressed submit then come notice:You have already pending request on your account you cannot buy new nation transfer before you complete current request.
    I buying only gold premium and every month 4.500 knight cash.I spended more then 800$ for this game and i getting bug and dont have any help from customer support.They keep ignoring me..
    All i want is to change nation.
    Please help me.

Thanks

How? :blink:

DjTiesto

how what?:S

DjTiesto

40 views and no1 to say anything?

DjTiesto

help

DjTiesto

help

Dread

Okay here is the problem.
    I yesterday bought 2700 knight cash.
    2000 for Nation Transfer
    700 for scrolls.
    I have ready Nation Transfer Status:Ready in power up store and also in website.
    I quit clan, deleted all ppl from friend list logged out from game.Logged on site and pressed button
    to start transfering my characters nation.
    After i pressed that to change my character nation then came notice: There is no Nation Transfer pending on your account

On site also have:

Nation Transfer Status
    [Transfer your character nation]

I pressed Transfer your character nation and got : There is no Nation Transfer pending on your account
    One more thing i didnt bought any nation transfer just to make things clear.
    Then i logged back to game and tryed to buy Nation transfer via power up store.
    WHen i pressed submit then came notice:You have already pending request on your account you cannot buy new nation transfer before you complete current request.
    Im buying only gold premium and every month 4.500 knight cash.I spend more then 800$ for this game and im getting bug and dont have any help from customer support.They keep ignoring me..
    All i want is to change nation.
    Please help me.

Thanks[/b]
    was bored in class so i decided to check your grammer and correct it all. dont take offense. lol

to answer your question.

welcome to k2

they have your money, they dont give a fuck

read my sig "if you havnt been screwed by k2, you just havnt been playing long enough"

take advice from it.

off to finish my excel project <_<

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

your only solution is to spam their customer service honestly, and wait for their reply. no one here can really help you..

patience is a virtue

DjTiesto

I sent over 10 pm&#39;s to customer support and still nothing...

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

u have to wait 2-3days.. sending a lot in 1 day wouldn&#39;t help.

DjTiesto

paying a lot also not helping... <_<

fede

was bored in class so i decided to check your grammer and correct it all. dont take offense. lol
    to answer your question.
    welcome to k2
    they have your money, they dont give a fuck
    read my sig "if you havnt been screwed by k2, you just havnt been playing long enough"
    take advice from it.
    off to finish my excel project <_<[/b]
    If you think you have corrected his GRAMMAR then may i suggest sir you go back to school and learn some more. Since your grammar SUCKS .