Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

well, looks like im done for good also

This is a discussion on well, looks like im done for good also within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well, a couple of weeks ago i decided to ask waggy if i could play his character, and i loved ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default well, looks like im done for good also

well, a couple of weeks ago i decided to ask waggy if i could play his character, and i loved it, then decided i would buy it from him because i hated orc side and wanted to try out human. he wanted to log on from time to time also to pk so it was not a bad idea.

after i put a iron necklace, dual rols, md's +8, chitin 8, glassbelt, eme +0 and RE +1 and plenty of other expensive items on the account, i was to nice and let a bunch of my good friends play my account.

after they had been playing on the account, i recieved a MSN from my friend chris saying my character was naked, and i thought he was kidding. well, he was not. most of the items that were lost werent mine, but friends that i was borrowing to make a movie with.

so overall i have changed the password to waggy, and he is naked and will remain naked and just collect dust. ill have waggy's money by the end of this week and i wont be reselling it because i dont want his name to be tarnished, or name changed.

Dont be to nice in this game, because bad things happen to you and you get hacked and dont even expect it.

i would like to thank all my good friends that know me, i cant make a list because it would be extremely long and i dont have the time to write one at the moment. so good luck, and ill be playing on a friends account on diez, maybe ill even buy another account once i have money, but i doubt it with all the cheating going on.

im still looking to sell undivided,pm me for info.

bb baba's

Flay

La_cosa

All I can say sorry to hear. Good luck in rl.

chada

gl with rl

P1kin

:wub:
    good fun times with u in cz

Rip

ANZAC_Mondane

why is it the People accounts that Get hack have leaks to be hacked easy,,,Preiviouse Owner,, let friends have a play ect,,,, No wonder you get Hacked,,, all friends might be Honest,, byt Remeber ,, Only One of them need to have a Key logger and ther goes your Pass

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

u still gonna play l2? if so wats ur ign i havent seen undefined anywhere :P

Banned

start spamming cs once per day and ask what area the ip was from of the hacker cause it smells like a inside job to me man

u might have been scammed by someone

also

S>iron necklace, dual rols, md's +8, chitin 8, glassbelt, eme +0 and RE +1 by WU pm me with offers anyone

zetazeta

Originally posted by ANZAC_Mondane
    why is it the People accounts that Get hack have leaks to be hacked easy,,,Preiviouse Owner,, let friends have a play ect,,,, No wonder you get Hacked,,, all friends might be Honest,, byt Remeber ,, Only One of them need to have a Key logger and ther goes your Pass *
    wow thast nicely said, i never thot of others having keyloggers when they share stuff with you >_<" tnx for pointing that out to me

Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    start spamming cs once per day and ask what area the ip was from of the hacker cause it smells like a inside job to me man
    We know where the guy is from.. Doesn't especially help though.. <_<

Basically one of the nicest people in the game got severely fucked over by a complete cunt...... :angry:

Th3Gam3

was fun pkin wit u :wub: n tht sucks, u gettin hacked bro

gl in rl n i hope u can somehow find out who jacked ur shit <_<

He said he mite come back -.-

Come back if u ge the monye

sucks what happened, dont share accounts =/

wagyboss hacked

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

Damn.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast