Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Login problem?

This is a discussion on Login problem? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; zzzz 2 days ago i couldnt login cause of "account in use" thingy.... yesterday i had this problem with the ...
Page: 10

m4pp3r

zzzz
    2 days ago i couldnt login cause of "account in use" thingy.... yesterday i had this problem with the prem service in upper right corner... i could login at end of the day after like 10 hours.. i could even relog and now i woke up and i have the same gay problem[/b]
    stop paying for the game its worthless man they rip you off non stop all of us and say thank you for understanding and supporting knightonline what a joke they dont care man they are a sham of a company f on the better bussiness burea why you think they changed to gamers first wich is k2 networks just another division of it same people same rip off artist same morons that cant keep the game running and got the golems and stuff droping iron belts and tyons dropping rofs they a buncha little noobs trying to run a company and they dont know jack

yesterday before i went to sleep all was normal again i wake up now same fking problem!! this month 5 days premium wasting!!! WTF K2?

AbbyCross

im having the same problem, tried to trying to log on today lost several hours trying still cant log, having trouble accessing home page to submit a ticket as well. i just redid plat prem to get this. it sux

chuckiegc

Might as well go 2 bed k2 freeking sucks i hate this payed good money 2 play and i get this crap this after noons bdw was bugged now this crap k2 needs 2 learn how 2 treat their customers cause this is beyond garbage time for k2 to wake up and do something before everthing blows up in their faces

revil

Wow i just bothered to check this forum now,i see im not alone with this dc/cant relog issue :s

Umm... I was able to logg just now but it froze during loading. Both of the servers are full which means only a few amount of us are unable to logg. Wait it out, they're aware that their website and forums are down. They will surely restart the servers which run those. Once they do that they will most likely restart the game server also.

axisofevil

if they dont fix this b4 war ima b pisssssssssed
    i want my karus symbol =(((
    assuming humans win which they probably wont xD

hmm guys meaby its windows problem like long time ago? I have windows xp sp 2, my frend who can login have windows 2k

creigz this problem is already going on since yesterday morning bro it sucks balls and it keeps commin back when you login you think yes then oyu get dc nd will have the same problem again :S

creigz this problem is already going on since yesterday morning bro it sucks balls and it keeps commin back when you login you think yes then oyu get dc nd will have the same problem again :S

I know, I played yesterday for 3 hours in between the times logging was disrupted. I was in a AOF party when my WHOLE party d/c'd except me. Pretty annoying I must admit.

Banned

COULD HELP

if you have a dynamic IP (meaning your ip changes) which most likely you do (some isp's make you pay for static IP), try a hard reset for your modem. Meaning, dont just unplug it for 4 seconds, unplug it for 30 solid seconds. This gives you a new IP adress, and can fix ur problem. It worked for me and other clannies. It's not a permanent fix, cause you'll just get DCed and have to do it again, but it could get you back into the game for now.

has anyone try to format disk and change windows?

x123x

zzzzz its doing it again

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast