Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 LastLast

Login problem?

This is a discussion on Login problem? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; whenever i have this log in problem i log my account on my other pc and exit out. then i ...
Page: 16

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

whenever i have this log in problem i log my account on my other pc and exit out. then i go back to my orignal pc and it should work. But if both pcs are bugged like that then i would just go my friends house to unbug the accounts.

whenever i have this log in problem i log my account on my other pc and exit out. then i go back to my orignal pc and it should work. But if both pcs are bugged like that then i would just go my friends house to unbug the accounts.[/b]
    nice to have neighbors as clannies :P

Hail, adventurer!

In an effort to help us diagnose the issues you’ve been having when connecting to KOL, we ask that you please answer the following questions. The more descriptive you are, the better we can relay this information to the team to work towards a resolution.

1.) What part of the login process are you getting disconnected at? (Login Screen, Character Select Screen, after logging into the game)

2.) If you are getting disconnected after logging in fully to the game, what were you doing at the time of disconnection?

3.) What country are you attempting to login from?

4.) When did you start to experience this issue?

We certainly appreciate your patience while we work to solve this issue. Fixing this issue is one of our top priorities, and your assistance is greatly appreciated.

heres thier gay auto response to my ticket. zzzzz

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

Hail, XXXXXXXXXXXX!

In an effort to help us diagnose the issues you've been having when connecting to KOL, we ask that you please answer the following questions. The more descriptive you are, the better we can relay this information to the team to work towards a resolution.

1.) What part of the login process are you getting disconnected at? (Login Screen, Character Select Screen, after logging into the game)

2.) If you are getting disconnected after logging in fully to the game, what were you doing at the time of disconnection?

3.) What country are you attempting to login from?

4.) When did you start to experience this issue?

We certainly appreciate your patience while we work to solve this issue. Fixing this issue is one of our top priorities, and your assistance is greatly appreciated.

heres thier gay auto response to my ticket. zzzzz[/b]
    hide ur id bro

sub

least u can log a support ticket, i cant even get the site to load. I logged in a couple time, but as soon as i towned, npcs ppl gone and i dc as soon as i move. What a waste of a long weekend >.<

hide ur id bro[/b]
    oh no thats not my ID
    thats thier auto response

joshy3

zzzzzzzz
    just dc
    cant get back in
    GAYYY

Banned

Guys there is no login problem. It is all in your imagination. K2 is a great company. It solved the Login/Disconnection problem a long time ago. Lets buy more premium and help them out.

Seekor

Guys there is no login problem. It is all in your imagination. K2 is a great company. It solved the Login/Disconnection problem a long time ago. Lets buy more premium and help them out.[/b]
    <3

Guys there is no login problem. It is all in your imagination. K2 is a great company. It solved the Login/Disconnection problem a long time ago. Lets buy more premium and help them out.[/b]
    Not funny.

Im back to home after all a day of work and guess what!

I cant fking log in. :angry:

oldboy

i know ur trying to be funny...but this is what 99% of ur replies sound like...ur always sucking k2&#39;s dick and flaming other people for being pissed @ k2

Seekor

i know ur trying to be funny...but this is what 99% of ur replies sound like...ur always sucking k2&#39;s dick and flaming other people for being pissed @ k2[/b]
    As if the mindless bitching of others and the stupid replys to what they think the problem is helps at all.

its much better to just lighten the situation with a joke i think it was quite obvious what his point was.

oldboy

As if the mindless bitching of others and the stupid replys to what they think the problem is helps at all.

its much better to just lighten the situation with a joke i think it was quite obvious what his point was.[/b]
    i know what ur saying and yea if this was his first attempt at a "i love k2" joke then sure ill let it go...but almost every post he makes is about how fabulous k2 is and frankly its getting outta hand

i was just in for 30mins, then dc and cant relogg now... <3 it

oldboy

i was just in for 30mins, then dc and cant relogg now... <3 it[/b]
    its great isnt it...makes it fun and exciting not knowing when u will get dc&#39;d...its suspencfull
    i just play guitar/WoW private server till i try again in 1 hour or so

ohh havnt tried in a while ima go try wish me luck :P

EDIT: w00t didnt work...gonna go occupy myself for another hour