Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920 LastLast

Login problem?

This is a discussion on Login problem? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; not surprised:...
Page: 17

ChosenAngel

not surprised:

draviste

not surprised:

[/b]
    Well theres your problem right there look at the csreps name, part time k2 cs rep part time quiky mart manager.

what if they have no actual Customer Support? rather their whole CS is some guy who sits at home and checks their emails/the CS thing at times, and its only up to him... so possible i know of many companies that work that way but have the image of as if they have hundreds of staff, which they don't.

Banned

my brother can log and he is 1 room away and i cant...i didnt read 14 pages of shit so if its fixed and my computer sucks then damn lol ><

Banned

i know what ur saying and yea if this was his first attempt at a "i love k2" joke then sure ill let it go...but almost every post he makes is about how fabulous k2 is and frankly its getting outta hand[/b]
    who is joking? I really do love K2

I see people constantly making "I hate K2" threads and constantly posting about how much they want to butt fuck K2 in the ass. I am doing the opposite. If K2 was a star, it would be the shiniest star ever. K2 is a phenom. K2 has a long penis. K2 fucks your mother. But most importantly, despite the fact that you hate K2 so much, you are still playing their game. I suggest you take Hazard&#39;s advice, stop whinning. K2 doesn&#39;t give a shit about you. If you hate K2&#39;s service so much, don&#39;t pay for premium. If you don&#39;t pay, you don&#39;t have anything to complain about.

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

i suggest if u have the chance, spam support tickets and forums. i had access to the forums for 1min but then i lost it <_<

draviste

who is joking? I really do love K2

I see people constantly making "I hate K2" threads and constantly posting about how much they want to butt fuck K2 in the ass. I am doing the opposite. If K2 was a star, it would be the shiniest star ever. K2 is a phenom. K2 has a long penis. K2 fucks your mother. But most importantly, despite the fact that you hate K2 so much, you are still playing their game. I suggest you take Hazard&#39;s advice, stop whinning. K2 doesn&#39;t give a shit about you. If you hate K2&#39;s service so much, don&#39;t pay for premium. If you don&#39;t pay, you don&#39;t have anything to complain about.[/b]
    This is a good company they have taken a bug filled game that they license for 2 million marketed it to Turkey done minimal effort in moving the quality of the game forward, used deceptive advertising practises to create the immpression to investors "gamers first" to aquire capital, they are a star they have made millions on this venture, the low level sanchos in customer service not so good but the higher ups are very intelligent and know exactly what they are doing.

Banned

This is a good company they have taken a bug filled game that they license for 2 million marketed it to Turkey done minimal effort in moving the quality of the game forward, used deceptive advertising practises to create the immpression to investors "gamers first" to aquire capital, they are a star they have made millions on this venture, the low level sanchos in customer service not so good but the higher ups are very intelligent and know exactly what they are doing.[/b]
    you say potato (peteeito) I say potato (pohtahto).

As I said, complain all you want, they don&#39;t give a shit because you (the players) are still playing the game.

draviste

This is a good company they have taken a bug filled game that they license for 2 million marketed it to Turkey done minimal effort in moving the quality of the game forward, used deceptive advertising practises to create the immpression to investors "gamers first" to aquire capital, they are a star they have made millions on this venture, the low level sanchos in customer service not so good but the higher ups are very intelligent and know exactly what they are doing.[/b]
    And spamming support tickets wont do anything cs is in India and they get some type of commision by being able "to handle the problem" without having to contact the california office, they are told dont give out credits or items without approval of head office they have a set of responses in word forwarded to them from head office that they are allowed to cut and paste as responses. so spamming does nothing, as usual with this game suck it up and walk it off thats all that you can do.

jaymaniac6

who is joking? I really do love K2[/b]
    Lol. Obviously you have never been K2ed. I guess you still have lots to learn.

The only persone that lovess k2

lust_dark

same to me but i found selution i have 2 e-net deferent provaders and when i change net connection is ok.

I got lucky today, atm i can log to game and play, yea after 36h+ i can play in KO

Shadow34

Smile

Same probs here cant log in not even on gamers or KO´s website :angry: :angry: :angry:
    And i dont think they give us any compensation for this.
    BUT WHEN I CAN LOG MY KOL IM GONNA SEND TICKET ABOUT THIS !!!!!

DeathInTheNight

I got no problem loggin website but never tryed game.
    Another K2 scam, locking out your accounts.

How on hell can a huge company like K2 get away with such bad service constantly.
    Once in a while would be undestandable, but every damn week its something else.
    They can blame patches and shit, but does jpko and Korean KO have the same problems with their patches?

How many days prem are gonna be lost.

Who in there right mind would go to a shop and pay for a cake, and notice it&#39;s already been half eaten, thats like K2. You buy prem and guess what, you don&#39;t even get anywhere near what you payed for. FALSE ADVERTISING.