Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Login problem?

This is a discussion on Login problem? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I doubt it will[/b] Its been 13 hrs for some do you really think they are even aware theres a ...
Page: 8

draviste

I doubt it will[/b]
    Its been 13 hrs for some do you really think they are even aware theres a problem? people who cannot log game cannot log website so no info no game no tickets no awareneess theres a problem, maybe when the pickup truck rolls in Monday morning with the load of mexicans they picked up down at the corner to work in CS they might go huh there is an ip conflict going on? Sei Senor.

Banned Senior Member

Its been 13 hrs for some do you really think they are even aware theres a problem? people who cannot log game cannot log website so no info no game no tickets no awareneess theres a problem, maybe when the pickup truck rolls in Monday morning with the load of mexicans they picked up down at the corner to work in CS they might go huh there is an ip conflict going on? Sei Senor.[/b]
    I think you're quoting the wrong person I said I doubt they will fix it before BDW

Brun

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz gay k2 ffs....

ChosenAngel

i had a friend send a ticket using my account, tomorrow ill let ya know what they said

This is gay, got this crap twice today :angry:
    In the first one had to ipconfig /flushdns, restart router, restart pc, clean cookies, run antiviruses and managed to log after a couple of hours later...

Now like 1 hour ago got dced on moradon while i was cheking some prices now cant log....

FUK! First, no rollback, now what? <_<

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

My last day of premium and this shiz happens to me >_<
    Earlier today, I actually got in for nearly half an hour... until...... the damn thunderstorm in New York cut off all the energy in my neighborhood for 15 or so minutes.
    I was in the middle of a vs and all of a sudden, everything goes all black. All alone, in my cold basement, all is black, looking for my phone for some light, rofl.. So memorable xD
    I bet that dude was pissed I dc&#39;d cuz it was at least 2 minutes long at the time D:
    Bah, this game is such a waste of premie.... -.- Ya go the few days of maintenance&#39;s, the constant dc&#39;ing, the daily server lag and to top it off people getting more and more +9&#39;s by the day only making shit harder. Gift lwl 80 sin on Ares someone pls gay game :|

Haha I live 5 miles from you and i had no power outage... you noob get some imir+5 and your light will always be on like mine :S

and yes, game still down. Although, I was able to exp for a good 2-3 hours.

oldboy

im able to log and play....i noticed turks dont know or have this problem we talked and he was like no all my cafe can log fine

so if we know what is the problem, something with ip... someone tell us how to fix it plx

nk121

Like others here, I was unable to log in all day until a few hours ago. Then an hour ago I was unable to login/view website anymore.

was able to log in 15min ago
    dced and cant log in..

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

It just lemme on for like 15 or 20 minutes max, I got premium, got into gay TC party and DC&#39;d, now I can&#39;t get back in... 3rd time today.

oldboy

when it happens to me i go play w0w private server and thn tr later

EDIT: well there went longest streak 5 hours got into NT then dc&#39;d gg and all my turkish babas still in game :/

Banned

Okay, no matter what i do, it seems it wotn work >.<

I tryed changing Ip, i tryed using a proxy, i restarted comp, logged from a different computer, repaired connection, flushed dns, and what so ever.. nothing worked >.<

IronTiger

wasnt able to log in the whole day and 15 min ago like others...i was able to log on and got dc later -_-zzz

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast