Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Login server down

This is a discussion on Login server down within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Oh well, it was as fun as long it lasted. Launcher login server is down already, and it won't allow ...
Page: 1

Default Login server down

Oh well, it was as fun as long it lasted. Launcher login server is down already, and it won't allow login nor update.

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar
    azreal313 likes this.

yes yes remove felankor that people already farmed few days, that's how it is "fixed". And , no I am not trolling I got friends playing Knight Online right now guess it doesn't involve premium users or those who donated enough.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    yes yes remove felankor that people already farmed few days, that's how it is "fixed". And , no I am not trolling I got friends playing Knight Online right now guess it doesn't involve premium users or those who donated enough.
    The servers are down for maintenance, even says so on their FB and twitter. Calm down, i'm not a fan of NTT either but....

Quote Originally Posted by ShootingStars View Post
    The servers are down for maintenance, even says so on their FB and twitter. Calm down, i'm not a fan of NTT either but....
    Still the KO homepage of steam got 7,243 players in-game right now. Unlike on their own shitty client I'd call this a glitch, but as it's through steam it's saying the user online count for every game. Pay more, play more.

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

Still the KO homepage of steam got 7,243 players in-game right now. Unlike on their own shitty client I'd call this a glitch, but as it's through steam it's saying the user online count for every game. Pay more, play more.
    If you click play on launcher, even if youre disconnected after, steam logs you as being in game, the more you know.

/fail_thread

Just admit u failed and move on, its like u hope steamko would fail
    azreal313 likes this.

IF there was already a first corruption for usd, that GM spawned bosses for a entire turkish clan in top a hill which is out of range in map and only way to get there is through summonuser from GM, why wouldn't there be a possibility of them allowing people stay in-game and doing maintance?

that's stupid if they count the players based on how many times launcher been opened XD I don't want it to fail either, because I play at beramus atm and its quite alright.
    Last edited by mortal; 02-02-2016 at 08:57 AM.

IF there was already a first corruption for usd, that GM spawned bosses for a entire turkish clan in top a hill which is out of range in map and only way to get there is through summonuser from GM
    ?

/10character

Quote Originally Posted by NatGeo View Post
    ?

/10character
    we discussed about this on other topic on ko4life read them through , and Im not only one who saw this "bug" according to the GM's as there was a full clan killing bosses. They even admitted it, and removed the "items" but they never banned the GM nor users who bought the bosses for real money.

My friend, and few others in my clan got 7 day ban from steam because they posted a screenshot of it.

we discussed about this on other topic on ko4life read them through , and Im not only one who saw this "bug" according to the GM's as there was a full clan killing bosses. They even admitted it, and removed the "items" but they never banned the GM nor users who bought the bosses for real money.

My friend, and few others in my clan got 7 day ban from steam because they posted a screenshot of it.
    Sorry but I'm at work atm, don't really have time to check all the topics, could you post a link? I completely missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by NatGeo View Post
    Sorry but I'm at work atm, don't really have time to check all the topics, could you post a link? I completely missed it.
    Some GM who was left over from K2 spawned a bunch of bosses for some people in a place nobody else could get to, they killed them, items were removed and people punished, the end.

you mean that screen shot:

you know that SS is from like 2008?

nah, I know there was a corruption back then too and someone posted a screenshot about it. But this happened on cypher like 2 or 3 days ago.

nah, I know there was a corruption back then too and someone posted a screenshot about it. But this happened on cypher like 2 or 3 days ago.
    there is no other thread on ko4life with things that you mentioned...
    DoomBringer likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast