Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Login server down

This is a discussion on Login server down within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just what I thought... Never heared anything about it, im sure if it really happened it'd be all over the ...
Page: 2

Just what I thought... Never heared anything about it, im sure if it really happened it'd be all over the place, even on steam. Till i see some proof i call bs

Quote Originally Posted by NatGeo View Post
    Just what I thought... Never heared anything about it, im sure if it really happened it'd be all over the place, even on steam. Till i see some proof i call bs
    yeah it is BS, same as this whole thread.

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    there is no other thread on ko4life with things that you mentioned...
    Never said it's a own thread or topic, just meant there was a discussion over it at some thread I dont even recall where it was posted. Read through steam reviews/discussions and you find it somewhere.

but 90% of my clannies are turks, and they confirmed it happened as they knew the turks who bought the items. It was a hot topic in our clan chat.

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    Never said it's a own thread or topic, just meant there was a discussion over it at some thread I dont even recall where it was posted. Read through steam reviews/discussions and you find it somewhere.

but 90% of my clannies are turks, and they confirmed it happened as they knew the turks who bought the items. It was a hot topic in our clan chat.
    i readed every thread on ko4life since steam is up - and there were NO such dissucion here. So link pls or it never happend. And your turks clannies are really best source of information.

oh and btw:

we discussed about this on other topic on ko4life read them through.
    You change the story more offen than my wife change her gloves.

Well , my mate got also a 7 day ban from creating a topic in steam page or anywhere in that matter because he posted a screenshot of it. So why the heck should I believe there wasn't a corruption? especially when I log in a game after my mate told me about it my clannies saying that first corruption happened. Why you try to defend the company that badly? they're paying you? or you're the scumbag of a GM that try profit of sad nerds of a game.

As if there is any evidence anymore because im sure they learned in these 10 years to remove every possible shit people post. How do I change it, and how? I said we had a DISCUSSION OVER IT I didn't claim we had a topic about it.

Also what reason would I have to lie? it happened on cypher, and I play at beramus as if it affects me just wanted to let people know about what happened.

Well , my mate got also a 7 day ban from creating a topic in steam page or anywhere in that matter because he posted a screenshot of it. So why the heck should I believe there wasn't a corruption? especially when I log in a game after my mate told me about it my clannies saying that first corruption happened. Why you try to defend the company that badly? they're paying you? or you're the scumbag of a GM that try profit of sad nerds of a game.

As if there is any evidence anymore because im sure they learned in these 10 years to remove every possible shit people post.
    So Enlighten me where is that screen shot? At this point it would be alredy everywhere include ko4life. Also if that was your friend im sure you can ask him to give you link right? Most likely he was banned for some fancy story that leads to untrue accusations and unnecessary commotion.... I simply want some facts. And so far i seen none
    azreal313 likes this.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

As if there is any evidence anymore because im sure they learned in these 10 years to remove every possible shit people post. How do I change it, and how? I said we had a DISCUSSION OVER IT I didn't claim we had a topic about it.

Also what reason would I have to lie? it happened on cypher, and I play at beramus as if it affects me just wanted to let people know about what happened.
    Dude... just stick to your 14xx emulator -,-

Each your post make it even more silly, first you blame NTT that steam counts as online users who started launcher, then you tell us funcy story about injecting bosses and farming items. And then you claim that somhow someone removed everyhting about that - yea right, all mighty NTT is able to delete hosted screen shots at some one else servers... We should add to this story Unicorn. In every fantasy story there is Unicorn !

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    So Enlighten me where is that screen shot? At this point it would be alredy everywhere include ko4life. Also if that was your friend im sure you can ask him to give you link right? Most likely he was banned for some fancy story that leads to untrue accusations and unnecessary commotion.... I simply want some facts. And so far i seen none
    so , did I get this right. You accuse me of a lie , and my mate is obviously telling a crap as well and then when I log in-game and speak about it every clan member tells me that they also saw the screenshot? and they don't even know my mate nor never talked to him through steam. How fucking much can someone defend a company that has been accused, and got caught of corruption many times. Obviously they already removed all the screenshots there is? that's how they work around when they get caught. Sooner , or later people will find out more of these corruptions. I don't see how else you can explain these +10 weapons on beramus already and shit like that and full uniques if there isn't any corruption. I dont even know about cypher but im sure there is like hundreds of people having a uniques that shouldn't drop at all at this point.

How you explain that people were killing felankor yesterday, and made tons of loot and now they "removed the felankor" due a glitch? that's fucking ridiculous and should open your eyes already.

so , did I get this right. You accuse me of a lie , and my mate is obviously telling a crap as well and then when I log in-game and speak about it every clan member tells me that they also saw the screenshot? and they don't even know my mate nor never talked to him through steam. How fucking much can someone defend a company that has been accused, and got caught of corruption many times. Obviously they already removed all the screenshots there is? that's how they work around when they get caught. Sooner , or later people will find out more of these corruptions. I don't see how else you can explain these +10 weapons on beramus already and shit like that and full uniques if there isn't any corruption. I dont even know about cypher but im sure there is like hundreds of people having a uniques that shouldn't drop at all at this point.

How you explain that people were killing felankor yesterday, and made tons of loot and now they "removed the felankor" due a glitch? that's fucking ridiculous and should open your eyes already.

+10 on beramus? we talk about steam right? And i ask one more time. How do you want remove HOSTED files on servers that DONT belong to ntt? And i dont have to accuse you about anything. I simply want any reall proof of what you say. So far there is non.

Listen, ppl are spamming steams forum about everything, just check how many topics pop up each day about the same bugs and whatnot. Assuming your mates saw these screenshots, chances are more ppl saw them. Now you seriuosly think they would not spam the forum 24/7 with it?
    Corruption did happen, but it was in K2 times, i think you guys just misunderstood something, and now you treat this bs as a fact "omg omg i saw a guy who were standing next to a guy whos second cousin heared that a dude bought a +10 item omgwtfbbq #corruption"

I still don't understand why some people defend this mortal retard, he clearly has some kind of vendetta against USKO/NTTGame like they raped his family or something.

Banned Senior Member

We dramaboyz now

Quote Originally Posted by azreal313 View Post
    Some GM who was left over from K2 spawned a bunch of bosses for some people in a place nobody else could get to, they killed them, items were removed and people punished, the end.
    "Some GM who was left over from k2"? are you fucking retarded dude? hes talking about steam

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRaZieLLLLLL View Post
    "Some GM who was left over from k2"? are you fucking retarded dude? hes talking about steam
    Even if he was talking about USKO, this wouldn't make sense. Old GMs were K2 employees. NTT is a completely different company therefore none of the K2 employees are having access on NTT computers to access a GM account.

He's high, just ignore him.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast