Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree8Likes

Login server down

This is a discussion on Login server down within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I misswrote, the "corruption" mortal is talking about is from the long ago, the one that Coldwind mentioned in his ...
Page: 3

I misswrote, the "corruption" mortal is talking about is from the long ago, the one that Coldwind mentioned in his post with the screenshot that was already posted in this thread, as far as I'm aware there has been no boss spawning or corruption of any sort on the Steam server, and if there was it would have been plastered fucking everywhere because so many people are just watching and waiting for NTT to make a miss step so they can blast them and say "HAH I TOLD YOU NTT WAS EVIL!"

Quote Originally Posted by azreal313 View Post
    I misswrote, the "corruption" mortal is talking about is from the long ago, the one that Coldwind mentioned in his post with the screenshot that was already posted in this thread, as far as I'm aware there has been no boss spawning or corruption of any sort on the Steam server, and if there was it would have been plastered fucking everywhere because so many people are just watching and waiting for NTT to make a miss step so they can blast them and say "HAH I TOLD YOU NTT WAS EVIL!"
    You need some help and meds...

Not saying this guy is right or wrong but it's funny to see people get so defensive over their drug (KO). Would rather believe a guy that has nothing to gain and risks being blasted by jerks online is lying than a company that has been screwing them over for years and only loves your money is corrupt.

I have been reading the steam forums since it went up too for my own amusement and I saw a topic about the Flankor get removed along with several other topics and posts.

Nothing to see here kids move along keep paying and playing.
    ImmortalOne likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    You need some help and meds...
    praise the lord

You guys are so adorable.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123