Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Logos Isiloon - DOWN!

This is a discussion on Logos Isiloon - DOWN! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Mario+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mario)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-ph3var2 You using our symbol zzzz stealers :/ we used this symbol on Diez, b4 ...
Page: 3

Haxium

Originally posted by Mario+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mario)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ph3var2
    You using our symbol zzzz stealers :/
    we used this symbol on Diez, b4 u learned how to use ur hand on penis [/b]
    tbh, even before his father had one!

Proximus

Anyone 70+ on logos yet or is that old news?

Haxium

Originally posted by Proximus
    Anyone 70+ on logos yet or is that old news?
    nop, noone i think, cept maybe efilefil

as far as i know efi is legit but iunno tbh cuz i only seen him for the time we was expn on paramun

that guy tho always trying leech go afk etc. but hey at least he uses sword dance

What was the skill the light mage was casting onto isiloon when it was nearly dead, looked like a duff. Abyss fire? Why would you waste them at the end? ._.

zaffers

that was me , bought like 12 fires from moradon just for it . we had only 3 drains so i had to help it that way

You killed isiloon at lvl 1?
    Wery gudgun

Originally posted by n00bzZ
    Wery gudgun
    lol yeah dam i seen lvl 1's kill isiloon too but they had skills on there bar no one else have lol xD

abyss fires hmm at least ur honest bout it

i love u all :wub: :wub:

Haxium

Originally posted by Private+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Private)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-n00bzZ
    Wery gudgun
    lol yeah dam i seen lvl 1's kill isiloon too but they had skills on there bar no one else have lol xD

abyss fires hmm at least ur honest bout it[/b]
    well, its not like abyss fire are illegal or something, and he was the only one having it, not a big deal

[quote]
    Wery gudgun

well, its not like abyss fire are illegal or something, and he was the only one having it, not a big deal [/quote
    Well considering the amount of clannies who have flamed other people for using abyss fire on isiloon or felk...

Haxium

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    Originally posted by Haxium+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Haxium)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Private
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-n00bzZ

Wery gudgun

well, its not like abyss fire are illegal or something, and he was the only one having it, not a big deal [/b]
    Well considering the amount of clannies who have flamed other people for using abyss fire on isiloon or felk...[/b][/quote]

tell me who, ill spank em!

But there is a difference between :
    - using tons of duped abyss fire / here there was 12, even if it was duped
    - using abyss fire in a party of high lvls or on an old server w/ good items / we did it on logos, with 1 lvl64/65/61/61 as tankers with quest jewels and shell+6/7, and i think one of the tanker had no master quest done
    - using abyss fire because you can't take it down / here it wouldve take like 2 minutes more (2minutes = 2 drains more / sins = 12 abyss fire)

Ye, sry, I had to defend us , but its annoying when u done something, there is always someone to bring something bad about it. Even if someone do felankor naked, there will always be some people saying "he couldve use his fists". Sad that everything have to go into flame

Originally posted by Haxium+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Haxium)</div>
    Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)
    Originally posted by Haxium
    <!--QuoteBegin-Private
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-n00bzZ

Wery gudgun

well, its not like abyss fire are illegal or something, and he was the only one having it, not a big deal
    Well considering the amount of clannies who have flamed other people for using abyss fire on isiloon or felk...[/b]
    tell me who, ill spank em!

But there is a difference between :
    - using tons of duped abyss fire / here there was 12, even if it was duped
    - using abyss fire in a party of high lvls or on an old server w/ good items / we did it on logos, with 1 lvl64/65/61/61 as tankers with quest jewels and shell+6/7, and i think one of the tanker had no master quest done
    - using abyss fire because you can't take it down / here it wouldve take like 2 minutes more (2minutes = 2 drains more / sins = 12 abyss fire)

Ye, sry, I had to defend us , but its annoying when u done something, there is always someone to bring something bad about it. Even if someone do felankor naked, there will always be some people saying "he couldve use his fists". Sad that everything have to go into flame[/b][/quote]
    Well even if you were low lvl, there were lots of flamming to tioc for using abyss fires on felk, but anyways... gratz.

i was talking bout a lvl 1 gm account but yeah nothing wrong with using abyss fires except a totally legit clan would have a problem with using abyss fires which no doubt came from them sluts who was duping and are banned now

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123