Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lol...

This is a discussion on Lol... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Didn't search if any1 posted about this... Greetings Knights! Due to the popularity of the Christmas decorations in Knight Online, ...
Page: 1

Didn't search if any1 posted about this...

Greetings Knights!

Due to the popularity of the Christmas decorations in Knight Online, we have decided to extend the life of the Holiday Patch. We hope you continue to enjoy this content and thank you for playing Knight Online!

-The Knight Online Team

Are they talking about the same popularity than the 2004 x-mas decorations? :lol:

Even if its true, I dont believe it :P

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

they're talking about they haven't paid mgame to make a new patch to remove the christmas decor

Banned Senior Member

haha, well its seems like they are to lazy to send the money to mgame i think more then that

CALAdmin

If it's not broke then don't fix it, I don't see any problem with keeping that patch the way it is at the moment. you can get some extra exp at Santa and everything else is the same.

they're talking about they haven't paid mgame to make a new patch to remove the christmas decor[/b]
    Yeah this post is pretty much right. In my opinion anyway.

If it's not broke then don't fix it, I don't see any problem with keeping that patch the way it is at the moment. you can get some extra exp at Santa and everything else is the same.[/b]
    Whatever the reason is.. besides the santa's exp (which I dont get coz im almost all day out of home) xmas patch sux.
    I guess you didn't saw the december 2004 - march 2006 x-mas patch (was it march or later? cant remember pretty well). When they changed it I already thought snow was a common thing in moradon. We had a year and a half winter thanks to K2 lazy ass staff.

Yeah this post is pretty much right. In my opinion anyway.[/b]

hahaha same with me.... u know how k2 is late for everything... server maintenance, expansions, restarts... patches............................. they are just late to remove this one.. so they put up some lame ass excues about extending :P

ahhh too bad im not playing ko atm... missing out on santa's exp :'6

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

wow this is just a bad lie and they try to act like the listen to costumer. they just didnt got the patch workin^^

Banned

ha i just think the snowmans and trees piss off the koxpers lol so they gonna keep them around to irratate them for awhile hahaha or maybe there just cheap

nathan16

wow this is just a bad lie and they try to act like the listen to costumer. they just didnt got the patch workin^^[/b]
    hehe

Banned

ha i just think the snowmans and trees piss off the koxpers lol so they gonna keep them around to irratate them for awhile hahaha or maybe there just cheap[/b]
    lol that would be funny seeing a ton of koxp archers waste all there arrows or w/e on a snowman and do 0dmg

Banned

lol that would be funny seeing a ton of koxp archers waste all there arrows or w/e on a snowman and do 0dmg [/b]

run through moradon , half the the "msn koxpers" are shooting at the trees doing no damage , kinda funny to see how many tards are there

Banned

havnt really seen any on bera
    but theres mages who spam gavolts with ignition... all day all night :s

HotAsIce

The snata patch can fuck you up if you don't know when hes "coming to town". I got xp'd at fallen angels because suddenly everything stopped working... except the fallen angels damage. Luckily I got rezzed pretty quick and made up almost allt he XP by getting all three santas in A2.

Maybe you guys don't have server crash every single day. But the few times I logon at night [on Girakon at least] The servers always seem to crash since this patch...

And ofc it was while we had isiloon on 1% hp )))))))

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast